AnthroCon 2017 Button Contest! (Cancelled)

Enigma

As most of you know, a bunch of us from here are going to AnthroCon next year. I would really like to have something memorable for everyone to take home (besides the wonderful memories), and I've decided to go with buttons!

These buttons will be 3 inches round and the winner of the contest will have their design on it.

Anyone is welcome to enter in the contest, even if you aren't going. (If you aren't, I will mail a button to you.)

The design should reflect the Phoenixed Forums somehow, let it be abstract or the phoenix itself. Your imagination is the limit, and you can submit up to three designs. It should also have the year on it (It would be ideal to make meet-ups an annual thing, with a new button every year.)

The close out date for submissions will be December 1st, 2016.

There will be a poll for the winning design soon after.

If there are any questions feel free to ask here, or PM me. If there is an important detail I missed I will update this opening post.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

i'll be actually upset if the toilet doesn't win. 

it's perfect. it captures our essence and shitposting sense of humour. 

You'll be able to vote for it come December 2nd. 

As much as I don't like it, I'm a cat of my word and that'll be the button everyone will get at AC.

: /

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

You'll be able to vote for it come December 2nd. 

As much as I don't like it, I'm a cat of my word and that'll be the button everyone will get at AC.

: /

Fear not, Enigma. For truly if there is a greater button then toilet button will be naught but the honorable mention

• 3 weeks later...