Sidewalk's Adventure at Chuck E. Cheese's

Sidewalk Surfboard

Alright, so as most of you know, I really like Chuck E. Cheese and Showbiz Pizza Place. Well, today was my opportunity to go to a Chuck E. Cheese for the first time in over 12 years. Below is a picture gallery of my adventure.

Q2qbAqJ.jpg

As I sat in the back of my friend's van, I got really excited when I saw the rat and his tiny little thumb stickin' up.

NIkd9FS.jpg

Here he is again, enabling my childishness and taunting me.

25RdPaG.jpg

So, as expected, I paid a lot of attention to the animatronics. This is Pasqually, doing his best to ignore my existence.

BdGs5pr.jpg

This is Jasper, a hillbilly dog who somehow has levitation powers.

6nwYgu9.jpg

This is Mr. Munch, a big purple fuck who likes pizza.

QYT8Mit.jpg

This is Helen. She has spunk on her shirt and has brown eyes for some reason (She's supposed to have green eyes).

i6FrOn7.jpg

Here's the big boi himself, Chuck. He was Rolfe in the 80s, so I paid extra special attention to him. He was soft.

vp4qDyR.jpg

I offered a sacrifice to our lord and savior Munch.

yhwqgMf.jpg

(Linux master race intensifies)

IoycCor.jpg

Here's my friend looking terrified. Right before I took this picture, she had told me she would be scared if they turned on randomly. Guess what they did? Turned on right as I took a picture. Jasper almost kicked her in the head.

f1AXgpR.jpg

Finally, here we are in the shirts we bought posing with Chuck.

I know you guys don't care that much, but this was one of the funnest days I've had in years.

• Like 6

Looks like you went to a Chuck E. Cheese that wasnt updated with the modern coolkid rockstar Chuck E.

Its funny that they changed the mascot design to cater to the newschool chilluns...Im surprised that they still have the animatronics even. 

So...was it weird being a teenager going to a kid playground? :v

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Looks like you went to a Chuck E. Cheese that wasnt updated with the modern coolkid rockstar Chuck E.

Its funny that they changed the mascot design to cater to the newschool chilluns...Im surprised that they still have the animatronics even. 

So...was it weird being a teenager going to a kid playground? :v

There's some instances of Rockstar Chuck, but there was a lot of Avenger Chuck still around. And yes, it was slightly awkward, considering I was more excited than most of the kids there.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Glad ya got to go. I have a friend here, and not a furry, who is also very much into these kinds of animitronics, and wants to collect/restore them someday, so it isn't unheard of to be to be into this, though you're among the few other people I've run across. (He's in his 30s, and collects arcade video and pinball games).

Also, did they have any pinball machines, or early video games to play? I always recall that being as much of the fun, for me. Actually, anyplace that had a pinball machine, and I would be glued to it till my quarters were gone...

• Like 1

i've been damn well tempted to go to the chuck e cheese i used to go to as a kid tbh.. but i'm p sure they'd kick me right the fuck out.

would be 1000x better if RAE tho imhopfam

you lucky dog you, i am glad you had a good time

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Sounds like a lot of fun! Glad ya got to go. I have a friend here, and not a furry, who is also very much into these kinds of animitronics, and wants to collect/restore them someday, so it isn't unheard of to be to be into this, though you're among the few other people I've run across. (He's in his 30s, and collects arcade video and pinball games).

Also, did they have any pinball machines, or early video games to play? I always recall that being as much of the fun, for me. Actually, anyplace that had a pinball machine, and I would be glued to it till my quarters were gone...

Nah, most of the games were from the early 2000s.

4 hours ago, Gator said:

i've been damn well tempted to go to the chuck e cheese i used to go to as a kid tbh.. but i'm p sure they'd kick me right the fuck out

They wouldn't kick you out. Anybody of any age can go to CEC and have fun. You may get funny looks though. :V

9 hours ago, Gator said:

you lucky dog you

wow way to mis-species her :v

4 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Anybody of any age can go to CEC and have fun. You may get funny looks though. :V

No shame! You probably had a better time there than any of them anyway - their loss!

I know I've gone to Chuck E. Cheese's as a kid, but I don't remember seeing the animatronics. In all honesty they probably would have scared me shitless, Glad you had such a good time though.

• Like 1

Cool! Glad to hear you had fun.

I saw those animatronics as Rock-afire Explosion at Showbiz Pizza, several times when I was a kid. Although their new forms look kinda cheesy to me **ba dum tss**, it's nice to see that they're still operational. The creativity and tech that went into those things is probably more impressive to me today as an adult.