New artist/car collector here! :D

How's it going guys? I kinda accidentally found myself here, and it seems like a nice little place to be, and seems active. :3

Anywho, I'm Raphial Hebert; I'm a digital artist, car collector, and software engineer for web-based programs. I'm also a dad (Shout out to all the parents out there!) and have traveled the country all over. I've been up and down the east coast, part of the midwest, and I've lived all over the west coast.

I've also been doing art commissions on and off since 2009, and I'm still kicking! I'm also a pretty nice guy, and love to meet new people. I've always been open for meeting all kinds of people and hearing their stories and experiences, as well as enjoying many different variations of debate. :3

Well, I'll cut this here...but here is some websites you can catch me on~

Glad to meet you guys!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Raphial Hebert said:

Thank you <3 Love your art as well! Really love your painter's style! Might have to do a trade some time if you're up for it :3

Thanks! And I'm always open for trades between commissions, it would be fun.

Also I noticed you're with Bit-Bite, just wanted to say I've been a fan of their art for a while now too, you both do nice stuff.

31 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Thanks! And I'm always open for trades between commissions, it would be fun.

Also I noticed you're with Bit-Bite, just wanted to say I've been a fan of their art for a while now too, you both do nice stuff.

Heck yeah! I love the idea of a trade sometime :3

And you know Bit? That's awesome! She has awesome art and her style is very different~