Phoenix Cytube Channel: FurriesRuinEverythingTV

DevilishlyHandsome49

Okay so...I don't think I'll be making a preview for tomorrow's movie for 2 reasons:

1. The stream is starting tomorrow, so you'll know in little time what movie we're watching :P

.2. I've...seen a few clips of this and heard things about this movie...I honestly don't know what clip I could grab, that could convey it without spoiling "big" moments or just coming across as really...dull? I don't even know if this could be called a movie, its so damn cheap looking

All I'll say is this, it has some lewwd stuffs so this is my "Viewer discretion is advised" warning :V

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Revates said:

Dev, bby, we both know this is a lie. I'll just get you to read out what I type. :V

But you have sexy Aussie accent. ;3

6 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

All I'll say is this, it has some lewwd stuffs so this is my "Viewer discretion is advised" warning :V

Can't wait. xD

• Like 1

Well that was...quite a night... I honestly don't even know if I can qualify our main feature of the night as a "movie" but more of a mental test on the human mind to see how much bullshit it can handle.

We couldn't watch a second time cause it was just that bad...that's saying something after seeing movies like Tentacolino

As for the Skype chat, it went okay but could've been better. I'm switching to Discord for next week. If you werent in the Skype chat to get the invitation link, then PM me and I'll send you one :3 recording the Skype call went to balls too, since the audio kept skipping :( but there's always next week to fix that up.

With all that being said, here are the films we watched:

I'M WARNING YA'LL RIGHT NOW FOR THOSE WHO (LUCKILY) MISSED IT: THIS MOVIE HAS NUDITY, BLOODY YETI DICK, CEREAL KISSING, DICK STABBING WITH JASONAFEX ANIMATION SOUND EFFECTS AND JUST......TJLADSKL;FTLJKAL

@Zerig Don't EVER suggest a movie again >:V

*ahem* this is the film we watched after that atrocity. The sequel to Birdemic! Now with more burds~

0_0

• Like 1

R34 TIME!

For Birdemic 2, I did the same style of bird x robot as I did for the first one, except in honour of our fallen comrade, TheGreatFanatic, I gave it a FNAF theme.

BkPYUXf.jpg

And because I'm lazy and didn't feel like uploading them earlier, here's also some older ones:

Paddy the Pelican x Kenny Crow. Alright, I grossed myself out with one. Still not sorry.
NSFW Contains gay bird cloaca sex. You've been warned.

Chop Kick Panda: Slade x Hanh. Tried to keep this one lighter, it's pretty tame.
NSFW Technically contains incest tho.

Why am I still doing these?

Edited by Chrysocyon
  • Like 2

I found the perfect movie to play for this Valentine's Day ;3

NOTE

We're going to Cytube for this one. Last time we were on there, we watched Cool Cat with mixed results. For a lot of people, their connection just wasn't strong enough to keep up with the video. So, with @ccc's help, he got an SD copy of the film that i can play a bit smoother without much buffering. 

Just in case however, here's the video file that you can download before movie night onto your computer, so in case the stream is slow for you, you'll still be able to watch it and keep up :3

1 hour ago, Zerig said:

thx bby

by the way @DevilishlyHandsome49 I did a bit of research and found out that everyone's favorite character Sex Piss appears in another movie! Its called Psycho Sleepover and we should watch it.

:^)c

Nuuuuuuuuuu :c

1 hour ago, Chrysocyon said:

R34 TIME!

For Birdemic 2, I did the same style of bird x robot as I did for the first one, except in honour of our fallen comrade, TheGreatFanatic, I gave it a FNAF theme.

BkPYUXf.jpg

And because I'm lazy and didn't feel like uploading them earlier, here's also some older ones:

Paddy the Pelican x Kenny Crow. Alright, I grossed myself out with one. Still not sorry.
NSFW Contains gay bird cloaca sex. You've been warned.

Chop Kick Panda: Slade x Hanh. Tried to keep this one lighter, it's pretty tame.
NSFW Technically contains incest tho.

Why am I still doing these?

*sniffs and wipes a tear from my eye* you're doing the lord's work Chryo~

And see @TheGreatFanatic?! Rubuts! c:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I found the perfect movie to play for this Valentine's Day ;3

Uhg. :P I've already seen it, but I guess it's about time we watched it here.  You know we're going to have to watch all the sequels and spin-offs now.

19 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

*sniffs and wipes a tear from my eye* you're doing the lord's work Chryo~

More like the Devil(ishlyHandsome)'s work. ;P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

I'll just leave this here.

"500 pounds of furry fun..."
51oEZenTnOL.jpg

The ellipsis makes it more suggestive.

2 hours ago, Liovaire said:

Rated PG? I'm not sure that's right.....

But I'll do you one better!

71VhEzrRAIL._SL1065_.thumb.jpg.5ee1bc6d7

Rated PG! I'm SURE its fine!

gooby6.jpg.a5f607946d71bf021f0d4644a99ea

uhhhh ..... Nope! Nope nope nope

giphy.gif

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nordo said:

Ok I know the times were posted here somewhere but I can't find it, I'm pretty sure I'll miss the first showing but might be able to make the encore.

It's buried somewhere in there. 5:00pm EST. :3

I'm going to miss it as well, but I'll try to be back for the encore too.

Cringe hour is starting! We're at https://cytu.be/r/FurriesRuinEverythingTV

Also, do to sudden complications, the link I provided for the movie download no longer works unfortunately. I'll streaming the video from my google drive. Hopefully the connection is good enough so that no on will have any problems.

Well, voice chat worked out a lot better this time! :3 Thanks to all who came by to watch a film with one of the most fucked up morals we've seen so far!

The film can be found anywhere online but the best place to go is here

As for the commentary vid, I'll have that up and ready to watch sometime this week :P 

• Like 1

That was a beeautiful night! (seriously, I'm gonna flip on the person who makes the next bee pun >:V) Anywhosits, here are some videos. I made the first one. The other was by @Ginpanther :3

19 hours ago, Lisek said:

A quote for the ages

• Like 2