Damage Control, only reason I'm even here

Wolf-Bone

I hesitated a bit on this. Over the past few months I've grown jaded with forums and the internet as a whole. The only reason I'm even here, much like the only reason I ever joined Facebook (another decision I regret) is because I feel like I have to be. That's because people talk shit behind my back, throw me under the bus to others, and they do it for the same reason, every time. Because me and them have some kind of personal dispute and they have to drag everyone else into it, on their side, against me, because even though I'm well into my 30's I've made the mistake of being friends with kids, even if some of those ought to be considered adults in every moral and legal sense.

I want to talk here as little as humanly possible. Seriously. I don't want to tell you a damn thing about me if I don't have to. So instead, I'll just ask, what do you think you know about me? 99% certainty you're dead wrong. And then I can correct your ass. And then I can go back to what I'd rather be doing, which is literally everything else.

The only thing I really want is my life back. That and for people to either help, or stay out of the way. It's a pretty simple request, especially the second part, isn't it? But furries love their cliques and their cults and so here I am, trying to quell yet another shitstorm some people dragged me and their friends into because they couldn't keep shit to PM where it belonged.

lmao what the fuck are you even on about now

if you're only here because you "feel like you have to be" and you'd rather be doing something else, then fucking leave

or stay and don't be a faggot

literally nobody cares, bru

just chill

Edited by Zerig
  • Like 1

I'm giving it like, say the rest of this day or some time into the next, then telling my side of the story, because everything and everyone has to be a story nowadays. In the mean time, if I'm wrong about any of this, go on, tell me, I'll certainly listen. All I've done since the new forum started was field questions about it while I was mostly offline. And all I hear is "no, it's basically the same crowd, same culture" so same safe assumption that I'm probably going to be every bit as jaded if I take a leap of faith on this. You know, it's pretty rare to have someone come along and ask to be proven wrong, because maybe a small part of them really really wants to be wrong about something! But I'm sure you've held your breath and passed out at least once when you were a kid, right? Not a lesson some of us like having to relearn.

Why should we care?

Maybe because all this "we" shit is some of y'all's biggest problem. Not a god damned one of you think for yourselves it seems like, some of the time at least. I actually started out in the therian community (back when it was called the were community and before most of them even knew what an otherkin was) and grew distant from that because it became way too cultish and SJW and I feel like I've been watching furry go the same route. Bouncing from forum to forum and site to site was the first clue something was wrong there, and look what y'all have had to do.

I joined FAF originally giving a shit. That went south very quick. Then I spent a lot of time doing two things, wondering what I wasted all that time on and wasting more time on FAF basically trying to make up for lost time. Some of us try really hard not to repeat mistakes. We're gonna make plenty, and just one of each is almost too much.

Long story short, communities get abandoned by smart people with lives when they descend too deep into idiocy and slackerism. Not slacktivism because most furries can't even manage that.

Maybe because all this "we" shit is some of y'all's biggest problem. Not a god damned one of you think for yourselves it seems like, some of the time at least. I actually started out in the therian community (back when it was called the were community and before most of them even knew what an otherkin was) and grew distant from that because it became way too cultish and SJW and I feel like I've been watching furry go the same route. Bouncing from forum to forum and site to site was the first clue something was wrong there, and look what y'all have had to do.

I joined FAF originally giving a shit. That went south very quick. Then I spent a lot of time doing two things, wondering what I wasted all that time on and wasting more time on FAF basically trying to make up for lost time. Some of us try really hard not to repeat mistakes. We're gonna make plenty, and just one of each is almost too much.

Long story short, communities get abandoned by smart people with lives when they descend too deep into idiocy and slackerism. Not slacktivism because most furries can't even manage that.

So your blaming us for something we never did?

• Like 1

ITT: WB is that old man who would go run up to you and yell at you for the sake of being yelled at.

speaking of cunts, remember when this guy tried to crash Red and Milo's thread? i sure do. and i never forgive something like that. what about you lot? oh right, honor is the codeword for your seed, which you spill on the ground to your own reflections.

Hi woobie welcome back

Thanks. See, I don't have nothing against this guy. His only problem was just belonging to that clique and I get that it's just a tad bit like the mafia. But some of y'all, oh God, your frail little bodies, I weep for them when they put us in that cage together.

A. Who the fuck are you and why haven't you had your diaper changed yet?

B. Why the fuck is this a thread? Like what is the point?

C. Why the fuck are you dragging Red an Milo into this shit? Because if you keep doing that I will personally find you and rip off your testicles through your fucking mouth.

• Like 3

Thanks. See, I don't have nothing against this guy. His only problem was just belonging to that clique and I get that it's just a tad bit like the mafia. But some of y'all, oh God, your frail little bodies, I weep for them when they put us in that cage together.

Your superiority complex is so huge I can't even fucking begin to imagine what it's like. How does your colon smell?

• Like 1

Your superiority complex is so huge I can't even fucking begin to imagine what it's like. How does your colon smell?

Well you gotta admit, it goes well with the internet tough guy shit we got going on here. Jesus, my guys were kinda off the mark. You've gotten worse. I don't think even Doctor Phil would wanna touch this shit and he's second only to what's his name, Chris Hansen? Did I spell that right? Y'all don't need work, you are work.

Well you gotta admit, it goes well with the internet tough guy shit we got going on here. Jesus, my guys were kinda off the mark. You've gotten worse. I don't think even Doctor Phil would wanna touch this shit and he's second only to what's his name, Chris Hansen? Did I spell that right? Y'all don't need work, you are work.

How do people like you even exist?

• Like 1

Oh my god I would legit love to be on Dr Phil's show.

Yeah, shit's always on when I go on lunch and it's surprisingly tolerable.

But seriously though who the fuck is this guy? Was he like some dude who got laughed off of ye olde FAF for being a faggot who decided to come back since he wants attention or what?

Edited by PastryOfApathy

i think i broke the quote box thingy but yeah, i've been trying to cook up an excuse for years now. thing is i think i got nothing he hasn't already covered. he doesn't seem to like to repeat topics either, at least not as blatantly as maury

How do people like you even exist?

So now you need someone to explain how sex works too. The thing is I lost all my picture books when the basement flooded lol. Don't sweat it scro, there's plenty of people making babies with no help, ya just, y'know, hehehehehehehe.

I'd have the intense urge to call him out on trying to exploit people's mental issues for fame and fortune while under the guise that he's a doctor and "helping" them. Of course, it wouldn't get through his brainwashed audience, and they would just applaud as he kicks me off of the show for being disruptive and rude. I honestly don't know why anyone would legitimately go on his show for help when there's better more qualified people out there. I also dislike that Dr. Oz bozo...

I'd have the intense urge to call him out on trying to exploit people's mental issues for fame and fortune while under the guise that he's a doctor and "helping" them. Of course, it wouldn't get through his brainwashed audience, and they would just applaud as he kicks me off of the show for being disruptive and rude. I honestly don't know why anyone would legitimately go on his show for help when there's better more qualified people out there. I also dislike that Dr. Oz bozo...

You'd probably be right, because that's exactly what happened to the guy who made Bum Fights. He dressed like Dr. Phil and the whole nine yards to make the point and obvious the fucking coward wasn't even going to let him make the point. You know who really started all this bullshit is Morton Downey Jr though, right? It was basically the first right-wing public talk show, at least on TV, but every damn talk show since has been literally the same garbage just with a new coat of paint, I swear there hasn't been one original thing on television since.

Oh BTW, reason I bring Red and Milo into is is because Imperial Impact did. Way back. Well, a few months back. In just about the most disgusting way for equally disgusting reasons. Basically just to keep a petty feud going way past its expiry date. Something I'm sick of the entire fandom for being way too good at doing and too comfortable with doing. It's a fucking illness you have. So yeah, you're work and would need someone a bit better than Dr. Phil for that.

Also anyone calling me a faggot, that's hilarious. How many girls have you fucked in your life, seriously?

Oh BTW, reason I bring Red and Milo into is is because Imperial Impact did. Way back. Well, a few months back. In just about the most disgusting way for equally disgusting reasons. Basically just to keep a petty feud going way past its expiry date. Something I'm sick of the entire fandom for being way too good at doing and too comfortable with doing. It's a fucking illness you have. So yeah, you're work and would need someone a bit better than Dr. Phil for that.

Also anyone calling me a faggot, that's hilarious. How many girls have you fucked in your life, seriously?

You're still in the wrong for bringing them into this. Don't act like you're not in the wrong because you didn't start it.

• Like 1

Do you really think that makes you any better for bringing it up out of nowhere?

• Like 2

lmnb1iY.gif

I...I don't know what any of this is about, and I most likely have no right to speak on the topic at all, but can't we EVER solve issues without attacks ad hominem?!
And bringing the dearly departed into it as well? C'mon....

Edited by Vaer
  • Like 4

Go on, tell me why I'm so wrong for even mentioning them. I'm dying to know.

Well....in my lowly opinion, you were in the wrong for bringing them up because you were using their names as leverage to bash on Imperial. What he did was wrong, yes, but is that even relevant at the moment? ((I honestly don't know...is it?))

• Like 4

Well....in my lowly opinion, you were in the wrong for bringing them up because you were using their names as leverage to bash on Imperial. What he did was wrong, yes, but is that even relevant at the moment? ((I honestly don't know...is it?))

May I answer for him?

No, it isn't relevant. I think Imperial even apologized for it after he cooled down, but Wolf already got banned or left when that happened so of course he doesn't know

• Like 1

May I answer for him?

No, it isn't relevant. I think Imperial even apologized for it after he cooled down, but Wolf already got banned or left when that happened so of course he doesn't know

Ah, thank you! And good on Imperial for that if he apologized.

I hope OP's issue with the forum community gets solved. For the worse, or better.

Anyway, since I have no more input to this thread, as I don't know the OP or honestly know about his beef enough to legitimately care, all I have to say is:

m9vH5hL.gif

And he was wrong to start shit with me in the first place. Or are you somehow going to rationalize that? Because furries can rationalize damn near anything, their minds are like silly putty.

And he was wrong to start shit with me in the first place. Or are you somehow going to rationalize that? Because furries can rationalize damn near anything, their minds are like silly putty. 

okay it looks like the quote shit works now. actual replies incoming, some day.

okay it looks like the quote shit works now. actual replies incoming, some day.

There's such a thing called letting shit go. Try that and maybe you won't be so angry and bitter. If all you came here for was to throw a hissy fit or whatever, please just go. You've already messed up your first impressions here and you dragging this shit along isn't helping anyone and it sure as hell isn't making you look good.

And you know what, come at me with some "smart" remark thinking you sound like the higher being. I'd love to see it

Hooray, shitty troll is obvious and shitty! Meanwhile, half of ITT gives the bridge-dweller attention anyway.

Pic related.

Reported for shitty trollbait, saged, blah and yadda. Bored before this is even 6 hours old.

In retrospect it's pretty obvious, but hindsight is 20/20 etc. Of course I literally just got home from a shitty, long-ass day of work and having one of the very first things I see is this fuckhead and his forum-based excrement do one of the very few things to actually honest-to-god piss me off to such a degree that I would forgo all common sense and sincerely threaten to murder someone like that (and if someone did that shit to me irl believe me, I would make good on that promise).

I just wanted to shitpost with people I like (or tolerate), not whatever the fuck you want to call this...thing.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

In retrospect it's pretty obvious, but hindsight is 20/20 etc. Of course I literally just got home from a shitty, long-ass day of work and having one of the very first things I see is this fuckhead and his forum-based excrement do one of the very few things to actually honest-to-god piss me off to such a degree that I would forgo all common sense and sincerely threaten to murder someone like that (and if someone did that shit to me irl believe me, I would make good on that promise).
I just wanted to shitpost with people I like (or tolerate), not whatever the fuck you want to call this...thing.

you're talking about murdering people. seriously. EVERYTHING YOU SAID BEFORE, AND AFTER, FUCK THAT.