I've been putting Famous Dave's Devil Spit sauce onto everything I eat and I'm about to use it as pot sticker dipping once I cook those suckers up.

"Straight from hell's kitchen. A devilishly good hot sauce, so damn tasty it's almost sinful! Only the hottest peppers stolen from the devil's own backyard were used. Caution - may contain aphrodisiac side effects!"

It's not actually an aphrodisiac, unless spicy foods is your fetish, I guess. Normally I HATE spicy foods and sauce, but I can't stop using it now.

SAUCE

SAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUCE

YES SAUCE ON EVERYTHING

I USED IT AS SAUCE FOR MY HOMEFRIES AND OH MY GOD IT'S SO TASTY

What else could I eat with this stuff?

Edited by Machine

If it doesn't make my anus bleed, i will not eat it.

It made my throat burn for two and a half days when I first had it on a porkchop.

Fish of some sort maybe? 

That would probably be interesting. I've cooked up tuna before and it was way more bland than I expected. :<

I received a free bottle of Devil's Spit from the manager of the local Famous Dave's as their way of saying "You've never been here? We love you!" It truly is a glorious gift to the tastebuds.

That's how we got ours lol.

That would probably be interesting. I've cooked up tuna before and it was way more bland than I expected. :<

I'd say try the sauce with salmon, that's a much tastier fish. Mackerel is good too, quite salty, but I'd say salmon would probably go best with the hot sauce. Whiting also maybe.

Edited by Sutekh_the_Steak

Tonight the girlfriend and I went to Steak N' Shake for a quick meal during errands. I was deeply disappointed to find that all of the tables and booths had been cleansed of the Pepper Bottles that graced them for so many years prior. RIght at the end the girlfriend noticed two neglected bottles were stashed at the kitchen hotplate (probably kept in reserve for complain-y people) but I'd already finished my chili and turkey BLT. I feel like this is the end of an era. It wasn't "hot sauce" per sae but it still fulfilled a vital function inside that dining establishment, dammit!

Spicy foods are awesome. However, I do not recommend the triple atomic wing challenge at Quaker steak and Lube. I did it back in middle school, and my ass was on fire the next day.

Weirdly, I think the atomic is hotter than the triple atomic. I don't know why.

I like a balance of good heat and flavor. For some fucking reason, anytime someone starts throwing hot sauces at me to try they all have too much heat and taste like ass and to me there's no fun in just pure heat with no flavor.

My personal favorite is a local brand called The Pepper Plant and they make some good fucking hot sauce that seriously works on just about anything. Chunky Garlic is my favorite. Good balance of heat and fucking flavorful as hell.

71dlBpRFZRL._SL1000_.jpg

• Like 1

Friends of mine used to go on a weekly basis to a place in SoCal called... Cluck University, I think it was? They had good sauces for their chicken fingers. I only got to go once or twice when I was in the Pomona area for travel, so I have no idea what the current state is. Perhaps the place got sold, closed or other, because I never heard about those outings anymore.

I don't know why but I don't get fire in the hole. Probably because I've been eating progressively hotter stuff since I was about 4 years old and am pretty much immune to anything lower than a habanero.

Some people cannot digest spicy foods well, with the end result of people getting the squirts with hot wing sauce oil. 

The most I can eat is Ghost pepper before I get the aforementioned. There's a place called Zeke's beans and bowls that serves Poke (Sushi) bowls, and I ordered the hottest poke bowl they had on the menu and added more  ghost peppers and Srrirracha. I also learned that was a mistake. :V

I'm also a huge hot sauce fan and can take some serious heat.  I'd say pizza and soup are good candidates.  I add it to spaghetti sauce, stews, and mac and cheese, too  But as you know they're all so different so pairing is key.

I once went to the National Buffalo Wing Festival in Buffalo, NY because we were up there for a wedding.  It was amazing.  I foolishly insisted for the hottest wing at each booth because around the 6th or 7th vendor  I got to the 'Triple Atomic".  I was feeling pretty cocky at that point.  It was so hot I thought I had taken drugs and folded like a house of cards.