Paris is Under Attack.

Tsuujou

but what did muslims ever do to you personally, rofl

This DOES hurt me personally. They are killing people who are just like me, for something that we can't control. Tell me, Kellie, if ISIS was pulling witch hunts for transgender people and was slitting their throats, drowning them in cages in pools, throwing them off of buildings, etc.. would you care?

Would you like it if I stood there and asked you why you're offended? It doesn't affect YOU personally, after all!

Hey, you know what? Let's get to that. Why do you give a fuck so much about what I'm saying about Islam and ISIS? It doesn't affect YOU personally. I know the fucking reason and you know the reason. You Social Martyr types are all the same, you're black & white, you're linear. You will take a bullet for a Muslim or an ISIS member who is holding a knife to the throat of an innocent person, simply because yu believe they're an "oppressed minority", but the second the person who is having their knife held to their throat complains about the treatment they're getting, you fucking shame them.

You know what makes this even funnier to me? You and your kind go into these little tiers. Mr Islam is below the homosexual he's threatening to kill, on the Oppression Totem Pole to you. Gay dude doesn't fucking matter, because you can only take one bullet, and because Mr Islam is lower, you will shrug off the deaths of homosexuals caused by this religion. ANY OTHER FUCKING DAY you would be screaming about "straight-privilege".

You're a JOKE. You're TRANSPARENT.

So, by this logic, I'm completely justified to say Christians are all fucking demons and they should be burned in their churches just because they've killed millions throughout history in the name of their religion? Am I justified in wishing death upon anyone who has any relation to any group that's committed acts of violence?

Maybe you should realize that extremists don't make an entire religion. Like I said, if you're first response is death upon an entire group of people, most of which don't condone these acts, you have some horrible morals.

I didn't say that, did I? Where did I say all Muslims should be killed?
If you want to get into this pissing contest over which is worse based on body count, when was the last time someone was burnt at the stake in the name of Christianity? When was the last time someone was stoned to death in the name of Islam? Shit, when was someone last KILLED in the name of Islam! I'd take a guess and say.. hrrm.... less than 24 hours ago!

I've already been through this "extremists are a minority" bullshit argument and I can tell you that you're incorrect, and to pleae do some research.

I think that the outrage towards Muslim immigrants/squatters is completely expected in all honesty and I'll even say that I'm surprised it took this long for it to happen. It was BOUND to happen, let's agree on this.
The way I look at it is like this:
You have a pet dog. Your kid is a little shit-disturber who is constantly picking on animals. The dog sees this and becomes wary of your kid.
 When the kid comes by, he snarls.
No! Bad Fido! No growling at Timmy! That's bad, you can't do that!
Timmy comes by and starts stabbing Fido with a stick. Fido has been scolded before for growling, but he can't just sit there and do nothing, right?
Fido starts to snarl and bark.
No! You can't do that! Barking is mean and bad! Bad dog! Fido gets muzzled. He is effectively silenced. What can he do???
Timmy comes around again and starts hitting Fido with the stick, knowing that he can't bark or bite now. Barking and biting is bad, but Timmy's behaviour is fine, after all... Fido DID growl at him!
From now on, whenever Timmy comes around, Fido is an uncontrollable mess, he's snarling, fighting at the end of his chain, he wants the abuse to end. But too bad for Fido, it's all in vain. You're muzzled, you can do nothing. Timmy hits Fido over and over again until Fido just gives up and takes the abuse.

Mom comes over and sees the mess that Fido is, he's too aggressive, he's uncontrollable! We need a new dog! Fido is kicked out back and a new dog brought in, which is promptly tormented by innocent Timmy.

That's what it's like. You don't blame the dog for biting, you blame your shitty fucking brat for tormenting him. Fido has more patience than I.

• Like 3

To be fair going through these pages he himself never actually said that all Muslims should die. A lot of things were said, but not that. Not by him, anyways.

Not that a lot of er...generalizations aren't being said (It seems like the goto thing anytime anyone ever calls out generalizations is "Its not a minority" on every single subject out there. Seriously, I've had such told to me about so many different things before), but he never said that. 

Replying with personal attacks instead of pointing it out doesn't help either. Although a lot of people here are guilty of personal attacks at this point. :/

Edited by Battlechili

I did? I made comments about wanting to hurt an entire race of people?

I said no such thing, and just a correction... Muslim is not a race. "Muslim" is to Islam what "Christian" is to Christianity.

I'm sick and fucking tired of peple being killed in the name of this religion, and then having the deaths shrugged off, encouraged, or justified. This is not "true colors", this is a desire for humans to fucking DEFEND THEMSELVES against Islam already. The UK will be next.

I would get in trouble if I started posting photos of gay men being hung or thrown off of buildings by Muslims,

White Christians and atheists did this, so get your fucking facts straight you racist Islamophobic piece of shit!

• Like 2

White Christians and atheists did this, so get your fucking facts straight you racist Islamophobic piece of shit!

I'm honestly in awe over how common it is for people to be completely avoidant of admitting that MAYBE JUST MAYBE this RELIGION-BASED ATTACK was committed by a group that is known for committing attacks in the name of their religion

MAYBE

MAYBBBBEE

Kid on the street bit by that dog who bites everyone? It couldn't have been a dog, let's start investigating the neighbourhood cats!
Sure, the bite is much larger than a cat, and the kid says that it was a dog because he fucking saw the dog biting him, but we shouldn't be too hasty.

it's gaydog, don't listen to him unless you want a good laugh :3c

We could expand into a highly commercialized multi-faith chain of facilities located along major throughways.  And it wouldn't even just be the major flavors of religion, you could have similar places next to each other!  I mean, we can't have everyone just going to Mr. Christian.  We'll have to have Mr. Catholic and Mr. Protestant locations!   WE'RE GOING TO BE FUCKING RICH! :D The opportunities for franchising will be amazing!

I'm honestly in awe over how common it is for people to be completely avoidant of admitting that MAYBE JUST MAYBE this RELIGION-BASED ATTACK was committed by a group that is known for committing attacks in the name of their religion

MAYBE

MAYBBBBEE

Kid on the street bit by that dog who bites everyone? It couldn't have been a dog, let's start investigating the neighbourhood cats!
Sure, the bite is much larger than a cat, and the kid says that it was a dog because he fucking saw the dog biting him, but we shouldn't be too hasty.

If the teeth marks caused by the dog indicated a specific species, we wouldn't point fingers and investigate dogs, we'd look at a specific species. You know where I'm going with this, right?

Edited by Battlechili

It's disgusting how the death of 129+ innocents is exploited to push malicious policies. Now they want to close the borders for the Syrian refugees.

Reality to morons: the Syrians fled their homelands to escape Daesh, they're not part of it. Terrorist organizations have plenty access to fake passports, that what makes them organized terror in the first place, they don't need to hide among the refugee numbers to get into Europe.

• Like 4

Quote me where I said all Muslims should be killed.

I'll wait. If you can't provide proof by your next comment, I'll chalk it up to you lying again.

http://i.imgur.com/6VfjsC7.jpg

Well, personally I never said you wanted to kill all muslims but you still do the same shit every time someone calls you out.

Also, you think this absolves you of any guilt? Do you think it makes you less horrible even though you were praising ANOTHER type of terrorist attacks, which is what burning refugee camps is. You know, refugees who probably run away from fucking ISIS?

Also, fuck me what is your obsession with dogs, you never shut up about your damn dogs.

It's disgusting how the death of 129+ innocents is exploited to push malicious policies. Now they want to close the borders for the Syrian refugees.

Reality to morons: the Syrians fled their homelands to escape Daesh, they're not part of it. Terrorist organizations have plenty access to fake passports, that what makes them organized terror in the first place, they don't need to hide among the refugee numbers to get into Europe.

Nevermind the fact that a lot of those refugees are Christian. You know, the good kind of refugee.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

Instead of blaming dogs, I'd blame and look for the specific kind of dog. Instead of blaming Muslims, I'd blame ISIS. The bite mark analogy was comparing to terrorist attacks. Looking for specific smaller groups.

Also if someone was bitten by a dog I'd be really silly to be suspicious of all dogs in the neighborhood.

Edited by Battlechili

Well, personally I never said you wanted to kill all muslims but you still do the same shit every time someone calls you out.

Also, you think this absolves you of any guilt? Do you think it makes you less horrible even though you were praising ANOTHER type of terrorist attacks, which is what burning refugee camps is. You know, refugees who probably run away from fucking ISIS?

Also, fuck me what is your obsession with dogs, you never shut up about your damn dogs.

You did, though.

ISIS infiltrated those refugees. I didn't say whether or not I supported the attack itself, just that I support France finally standing up for itself.

Dogs are the best, I never want to see that question asked again. Here is a cat analogy: You don't declaw your cat for swatting your kid who man-handles him.

Instead of blaming dogs, I'd blame and look for the specific kind of dog. Instead of blaming Muslims, I'd blame ISIS.

Also if someone was bitten by a dog I'd be really silly to be suspicious of all dogs in the neighborhood.

We already know what dog it is because he's constantly causing trouble, which his owner always shrugs off.

You did, though.

ISIS infiltrated those refugees. I didn't say whether or not I supported the attack itself, just that I support France finally standing up for itself.

You're so slithery you should change your fursona to a snake. Take responsibility and have some pride, man. 

You're so slithery you should change your fursona to a snake. Take responsibility and have some pride, man. 

It's slithery to not say something and then defend yourself when someone accuses you of saying something you didn't?

This is hilarious. You are ridiculous, and I am done with you.

You'll never change, Kellie, no matter how much you try. A leopard can't change his spots.

lmfao

Hey, anybody who indiscriminately murders Shia neighborhoods full of women and little children is hated by the Muslim world!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/isil-claims-suicide-bombings-southern-beirut-151112193802793.html

Beirut, Lebanon – A national day of mourning was held Friday after two suicide bombers on motorcycles killed at least 43 people and wounded more than 200 others in a predominantly Shia area of southern Beirut.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) claimed responsibility for one of the worst attacks in years in Lebanon.

“They targeted this place because they don’t have any other way to fight us,” Fouad Khaddam, a witness at the scene, told Al Jazeera. “They have run out of options … They targeted this area because we are Shia. But let me be clear: We won’t be fazed.”

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/multiple-explosions-reported-southern-beirut-151112162331001.html

The explosions took place on Thursday in the Burj el-Barajneh area, located off a main highway leading to Beirut’s airport.

Burj el-Barajneh, a well-known commercial and residential area, famous for its shops and coffee shops, suffered extensive damage from the two blasts.

The attacks came at a busy time in the evening when the streets were full of families gathering after work. Security forces have urged residents in the area to stay away from the targeted sites.

[…]

“This is not an area where Hezbollah has security offices or anything. This is an area where there are children and women and normal people just doing their shopping,” said another witness.

“At the same time, we know Hezbollah is defending us and is protecting everyone. [These explosions] will not scare us.”

Funny how you don't see anything about this in the news. It's almost as if it destroys the "Muslims are a liberty-hating murderous hivemind" narrative!

Edited by Gryphoneer

I love how people always try to find some way to justify Islamic bullshit.

I don't believe that it's so much trying to defend Muslims or religion, I think it has more to do with the belief that most Muslims are "brown people", aka "POC", when in actuality they're caucasians.

WHAT A TWIST!!! They've just shot up like 6 ranks on the Privilege Totem Pole!

This was news 16hrs ago.  Have you like, been too busy reading up on burning refugee camps to catch the 30pt font on almost every news site with this last night?

Who the fuck would be surprised that ISIS did this?  Is there anyone in this thread who feels that ISIS is NOT scary as fuck?  You however are casting all Muslims with the light of ISIS.  ISIS is so scary that Saudi Arabia literally started constructing a 600km wall along it's border to defend against ISIS.

http://gizmodo.com/saudi-arabia-is-building-a-600-mile-wall-along-the-iraq-1685196732

Keeping in mind that Saudi Arabia is literally so Islamic, it has an Islamic Monarcy as it's government.

So, congrats, you've found something to reinforce your belief that ISIS is scary as fuck... Which no one has disputed.  Hell, ISIS scares Al Qaeda.  That isn't satire either: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721417/So-wicked-Al-Qaeda-disowned-Letter-Bin-Ladens-hideout-warned-Islamic-States-extreme-brutality.html

• Like 1

I know little about Islamic religion or politics,

But from what I have heard. ALL Islam is dangerous? Why? Because unlike other religions a devout follower of Islam has his acts of violence condoned in his scripture. Other religions dont have that, as a religion of peace will directly write against such actions.

I have never picked up a Qu'ran and verify it as a fact that the entire religion condones murder, its simply what I have heard. And from what I heard all the ones who we believe to be peaceful are hiding the truth, that they do support these kind of actions.

Pretty awful stuff...Islamaphobia runs pretty far and deep. I really dont have a side to take though except I do know it sucks that tons of Muslims are being harmed, by others and their own religion...

For some reason, it was doubted that ISIS performed this attack. I have NO idea why.

You'd be surprised how many different kinds of terrorist/extremists want to fuck up Europe. It's really sad that it was necessary to check various groups for responsibility.

Edited by Sourdough

I have never picked up a Qu'ran and verify it as a fact that the entire religion condones murder, its simply what I have heard. And from what I heard all the ones who we believe to be peaceful are hiding the truth, that they do support these kind of actions.

Try the Christian bible first.  Ever read that book?  It literally has guidelines on how to treat your slaves.

• Like 1

I know little about Islamic religion or politics,

But from what I have heard. ALL Islam is dangerous? Why? Because unlike other religions a devout follower of Islam has his acts of violence condoned in his scripture. Other religions dont have that, as a religion of peace will directly write against such actions.

Pretty awful stuff...Islamaphobia runs pretty far and deep. I really dont have a side to take though except I do know it sucks that tons of Muslims are being harmed, by others and their own religion...

The quote "religion of peace" comes from Muslim supporters who supposedly don't condone what is written in their scripture. I say this because people like ISIS are doing exactly what is written in the book, and the book basically states that the world must be cleansed of "infidels" (nonbelievers). Attacks done by ISIS are chosen to be specifically in line with what is written in the Quran, so there is no excusing it.
At least Christians have the excuse of having the Second Amendment, but there is no Second Amendment for the Quran, and it's far too late for there to be one. Islam will always be a religion that is taken literally and there will always be people who follow what the book says (as you should, IMO. Why be a buffet-Muslim or a buffet-Christian??), and Islam is a religion where violence isn't just condoned, it's encouraged, and it's said that as a Muslim, your duty is to kill infidels.

The religion is barbaric, right in it's own holy book's text.

Personally, I hold no pity for buffet-Muslims at this point. If you're tired of people hating your religion for what it is, drop your fucking religion, you're not a true follower anyways and Allah wouldn't appreciate you not killing in his name.

Edited by Gamedog

• Zeke locked this topic
  • Zeke unlocked this topic