Paris is Under Attack.

Tsuujou

JyBpLzC.png

These murderers throwing away their lives or the crowd that supports them in such acts in the name of their "holy" mission, I can hardly perceive them as human beings. They're nothing more than tools meticulously brainwashed for the purpose of spreading their hateful creed.

Unforgivable scum.

Edited by Luka
  • Like 1

soooo...are we going to admit that these Islamic terrorists need to be stopped?

There's a lot of people waving it off as a non-issue or something. I dont understand, this is an extremely common phenomenon are we not going to be more wary of these people?

• Like 1

I heard about this, from all places, on George Takei's facebook account. Oh myyyyy....

In all seriousness I would think this will be the work of ISIS or another terrorist group. This involves too many people and too well coordinated to be a lone-man attack, just some guy influenced by watching stuff online.

soooo...are we going to admit that these Islamic terrorists need to be stopped?

There's a lot of people waving it off as a non-issue or something. I dont understand, this is an extremely common phenomenon are we not going to be more wary of these people?

I doubt people will 'wave off' an attack on the capital city of a European power. The French won't tolerate inaction on this one.

In all seriousness I would think this will be the work of ISIS or another terrorist group. This involves too many people and too well coordinated to be a lone-man attack, just some guy influenced by watching stuff online.

Rumor has that this was the work of an internal, France-based terror group not directly affiliated with ISIS or any other high-profile group like that. It's more believable when you remember that ISIS really likes to take credit for these things almost immediately, and apparently France has had a long-standing weapon smuggling problem making it not too hard to get access to guns and other military hardware.

Also it can't be a lone-man attack because I'm pretty sure one person can't commit multiple suicide bombings.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 1

This seems like an Al Qaeda style attack. ISIS hasn't done anything this well coordinated before (not saying its possible though). Dozens of operatives, at least 4 explosions (2 of which were suicide bombers from what I hear). My question is, is how was something this well coordinated missed in the intel world. The French are not novices to anti-terrorism.

I doubt people will 'wave off' an attack on the capital city of a European power. The French won't tolerate inaction on this one.

More referring to people wcry "Racism" and "Islamaphobe" as if an entire group of people who's mission is to kill without caring about how much you care about peace

I know there are a lot of mn, women, and children that arent at fault, but at the same time there's a lot inherently wrong in some of their belief, the ones that follow their values in killing others, beheading enemies, abusing women.

Anyone can correct me if Im wrong as I know little about politics but this cant be just an issue of race...

• Like 2

More referring to people wcry "Racism" and "Islamaphobe" as if an entire group of people who's mission is to kill without caring about how much you care about peace

I know there are a lot of mn, women, and children that arent at fault, but at the same time there's a lot inherently wrong in some of their belief, the ones that follow their values in killing others, beheading enemies, abusing women.

Anyone can correct me if Im wrong as I know little about politics but this cant be just an issue of race...

We're not talking about race, nobody mentioned race
We're talking about a barbaric religion that condones and encourages this type of thing.

Nobody is surprised that it's Muslims doing this. Are you surprised? Be honest.

• Like 6

Rumor has that this was the work of an internal, France-based terror group not directly affiliated with ISIS or any other high-profile group like that. It's more believable when you remember that ISIS really likes to take credit for these things almost immediately.
Also it can't be a lone-man attack because I'm pretty sure one person can't commit multiple suicide bombings.

Still some sort of organization, though. Possibly even funded/encouraged by a larger organization.

Wonder how long it will be before people on the right will condemn immigration or multiculturalism, and start saying we should send them all back to their home countries and keep Europe as white as possible.
*looks up a few comments* ah, nevermind....

• Like 1

This seems like an Al Qaeda style attack. ISIS hasn't done anything this well coordinated before (not saying its possible though). Dozens of operatives, at least 4 explosions (2 of which were suicide bombers from what I hear). My question is, is how was something this well coordinated missed in the intel world. The French are not novices to anti-terrorism.

No country, much less their government is infallible, and it only takes one to slip through the cracks for shit to get bad.

We're not talking about race, nobody mentioned raceWe're talking about a barbaric religion that condones and encourages this type of thing.

Nobody is surprised that it's Muslims doing this. Are you surprised? Be honest.

No but people attribute it as a race or religion issue. And people want to tolerate all races and religions.

Ordinarily that wouldnt be a problem if they werent straight up killing everyone

Edit: Also, I was referring to Islamic muslims asthe offenders, as (typically, with the exception of converts) all Islamics are Muslim, but not all Muslim's are Islamic.

I kinda messed up in the original post, I did mean the religion of Islam

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Still some sort of organization, though. Possibly even funded/encouraged by a larger organization.

It's safe to say they were certainly part of some organization, and that they were at the very least inspired by some kind of greater terrorist group such as ISIS or something.

No but people attribute it as a race or religion issue. And people want to tolerate all races and religions.

Ordinarily that wouldnt be a problem if they werent straight up killing everyone

There's nothing inherently evil about islam or something like that, at least not more so than virtually every other major religion to ever exist.

It's just that the culture around it, that despite years of social progress around the world continues to persist is to put it mildly, absolutely fucking toxic.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 2

No country, much less their government is infallible, and it only takes one to slip through the cracks for shit to get bad.

I know that things can be missed (9/11). But this is the size of a terror cell group. Not a lone wolf event. Hard to believe that this was completely missed by the intelligence community in this day and age. Seven separate nearly simultaneous attacks. There were communications, somewhere.

Edited by Rukh Whitefang
  • Like 1

I know that things can be missed (9/11). But this is the size of a terror cell group. Not a lone wolf event. Hard to believe that this was completely missed by the intelligence community in this day and age. Seven separate nearly simultaneous attacks. There were communications, somewhere.

Bureaucracy's a hell of a drug man.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

Doesn't France have super strict gun laws

I mentioned it earlier but apparently France has a huge gun smuggling problem making it relatively easy for them to get what they need assuming they have the appropriate connections which apparently, they did.

Also to the shock of no one, they are pretty much confirmed Muslim extremists.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

Why ban guns if they're just going to be smuggled in anyways? And by criminals, no less...

I know that opens up another can of worms and uses a tragic event as "told you so" fodder, but I really have no political side tbh, I just think this whole thing really sucks and would want to know the best preventative measures

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Why ban guns if they're just going to be smuggled in anyways? And by criminals, no less...

I know that opens up another can of worms and uses a tragic event as "told you so" fodder, but I really have no political side tbh, I just think this whole thing really sucks and would want to know the best preventative measures

The less people with guns, the better.

• Like 1

US President Barack Obama spoke of "an outrageous attempt to terrorise innocent civilians".

attempt???? No sorry Obama, they succeed in terrorising innocent civilians! 

Making a statement that basically amounts to "the terrorists won gg" doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

This does not work

pls no

• Like 2

• Zeke locked this topic
  • Zeke unlocked this topic