Teacher insulted me -_-

Nova

Well when i took dishes from an table she and then she screamed at me and said i should have done it with the other hand.

Then this bitch teacher  said to the other teachers that i dont know the difference between my right and left hand and she laughed.

SERIOUSLY

i feelt extremly insulted because i am a sensitive person and i nearly cried. My other class members dont like this bitch too.

I had so much rage that i feelt like that i want murder this cunt. But i would never do such a thing.

If this blond fat fuck does this again i will go to my class teacher and report her. I also noticed that she is kinda racist. She is always mean to the foreign class mates like me.

Sure, maybe she's thoroughly unpleasant. But probably not a cunt who deserves to die.

Even as people get older, they still need to be able to deal with other nasty folk. The other day, my mum went into the local fireplace shop and the shopkeeper was on the phone making sexist jokes, and when she told him she wanted to put wall tiles around her fireplace, he gave her this disgusted look and was all like "You want to put tiles around that?". She was fucking fuming inside, but she needed the fireplace man

Point is, life's full of dicks and dealing with dicks is a skill.

I told my parents about what happened and they instantly went into the parents mode and told me what i should do tomorrow.

I had problems with left and right because i was nervous because it was my first time that i served food to teachers. Plus this teacher stressed me and the other classmates.

I even forgot what food a teacher wanted.

Well when i took dishes from an table she and then she screamed at me and said i should have done it with the other hand.

Then this bitch teacher  said to the other teachers that i dont know the difference between my right and left hand and she laughed.

SERIOUSLY

i feelt extremly insulted because i am a sensitive person and i nearly cried. My other class members dont like this bitch too.

I had so much rage that i feelt like that i want murder this cunt. But i would never do such a thing.

If this blond fat fuck does this again i will go to my class teacher and report her. I also noticed that she is kinda racist. She is always mean to the foreign class mates like me.

At least she didn't tell you to hold it with your feet.

Your posting style and ugly avatar is proof enough to me that you deserved everything they dished out. You probably deserved more actually. Pretty sure there's more to this, like they have you use the other hand because the hand you grabbed the dish with was your fappy hand.

Gross.

• Like 1

Your posting style and ugly avatar is proof enough to me that you deserved everything they dished out. You probably deserved more actually. Pretty sure there's more to this, like they have you use the other hand because the hand you grabbed the dish with was your fappy hand.

Gross.

I fap to much wit this hand till my room is painted white ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🎵Dont believe just fap🎵

Isn't it rude in some cultures to use your left hand because they use that hand for wiping their butt?

Ya in iraq or afghanistan, it's a BIG no no to shake with your left hand. You'll literally have someone just randomly squat and take a shit in front of you if they're feeling it & then proceed to wipe with their left hand...

Also never give a thumbs up as well, that's a huge insult.

The world is a very interesting place.

Edited by YuukiSkywolf

leave the kid alone he has special needs >:

Some people just burn out and become bitter and cynical after doing a particular job after a while, and feeling like they never get any appreciation or make any real progress.

Interestingly, the people who started out with the intention to help others have an interesting tendency to do the most dramatic 180 in this regard.

I've also noticed that some of the people who opt to work with children are surprisingly rigid and authoritarian from the get-go, whether overtly or covertly.

In any case, mocking and/or screaming at someone for using the "wrong" hand for a task like washing or picking up dishes is counterproductive, inappropriate, and nutty, to my way of thinking. You especially have to be careful with using types of mocking, sardonic, or deprecating "humor" with kids and people with LDs or neurocognitive quirks, because they tend to take it personally and react defensively.

Edited by Troj

Some people just burn out and become bitter and cynical after doing a particular job after a while, and feeling like they never get any appreciation or make any real progress.

Oh yeah, definitely. Don't let it get to you too much OP, it's inappropriate and awful but take something from it. One day you may find yourself feeling like quote above compounded with your boss insulting you instead.