So my boyfriend and I live 500 miles away from each other....

Frozen Glacier

Going to guess you met online in that case?  If he's got a desk job or sits at his desk a lot at home perhaps get him something to make him smile when he's not looking at the screen?  My girlfriend got me a minecraft spider plushy that now lives on top of my printer and it always makes me smile

Edited by Zytan
  • Like 1

OP, it's gonna be very difficult for anyone to suggest anything if you don't give us further info on your boyfriend's hobbies and such. Could you elaborate on that, please?

So, as you can see I got a problem. Christmas is coming up, and he hasn't said what he wants yet. I want to get him something nice, but I don't know what. I also have only $40 to spend here, so......

Got any ideas?

MAKE HIM SOMETHING super kawaii desu

or get him garry's mod and get yourself garry's mod and have bullshit laughs for like 49874yrs

Racing, shooting, open world stuff. The big problem is that he already owns a lot of games.

Tell us what titles he has exactly and we might just be able to suggest something, if it's games you want to gift him

And then there's another option. One that costs me nothing, but is hard to make. I am a writer by trade, so maybe I should just write him a poem or story? Something about the two of us, maybe?

Tell us what titles he has exactly and we might just be able to suggest something, if it's games you want to gift him

Well, he enjoys Need For Speed, the Battlefield franchise, and Call of Duty.

Well, he enjoys video games a lot. He also wants a tail, but I don't know how much that'd be...

$40 is plenty for a tail. Shop around a bit, and I can bet you get definitely spend less than $40, if you know that then do it!

A tail would definitely put you out of pocket, whether you made it or not.  Find out what games he likes/fave characters.

Not unless you speak of a real tail? I've seen tails for <40. Not too expensive...

I am in the same boat too, except my GF said she wants a bad Dragon Dildo.

I am not sure if she's joking or not. :/

Going to guess you met online in that case?  If he's got a desk job or sits at his desk a lot at home perhaps get him something to make him smile when he's not looking at the screen?  My girlfriend got me a minecraft spider plushy that now lives on top of my printer and it always makes me smile

Small trinkets like that or something fun is enough to make someone smile. Check think geek.com or vat19.com to see what they have.