Toilet Paper Roll

#00Buck

Toilet Paper Roll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How do you position your toilet paper roll?

• Over (normal)
    • Under
    • Sideways
    • I'm too lazy to put it on the holder so I just pick it up with my hand.
    • I don't have a holder so I have to hold it in my hand

Also since we're on the topic, let's talk about how we wipe. I like to carefully fold my toilet paper and go from front to back. Does a perfect job everytime. 

Toilet paper origami is for tight asses. 

You need to chill bruh. 

What makes *your* way the correct way? So other people's choices are just "incorrect" and "abnormal" to you? Wow , could you be any more insensitive?

Yes, I could also call you a faggot. 

'Over', because I am a God-fearing American with traditional conservative values in line with the Founding Fathers, and not some pinko commie.

I heard a rumour communists put the roll under then they stuff the toilet paper in their mouth instead of their ass and then they slice the turd up with a hammer and sickle. 

Edited by #00Buck
  • Like 2

We are not the middle east. We are a progressive society and we accept people's choices. We don't shame them for it!!

Roll shaming is a good thing. 

If you wipe improperly you are stoned to death with dried poops. 

It's shitia law. 

All praise be unto the mighty porcelain throne. 

Worship at the bowl you pleb!

So what are you trying to say? That you have a golden anus or something? 

He mentioned micro abrasions. 

He might have macro abrasions. 

Some people like to cut themselves...

On the inside of their ass hole. 

What is sideways does one just stab the toilet paper through all its layers, through the tube, and through the other layer and just rip torn off pieces from that uselessly attached toilet paper?

There are holders that are vertical. 

Pretty rare though. 

It exists so it is a poll option. 

I heard a rumour communists put the roll under then they stuff the toilet paper in their mouth instead of their ass and then they slice the turd up with a hammer and sickle. 

Sounds about right. When I was at Church last Sunday, like a true red-blooded American, the Minister told me some of those reds crap out snakes and release them in playgrounds.

Apparently "under" is useful in households with cats that attack the toilet paper roll because if they hit it from the exposed (and thus more likely) side it just spins around instead of giving them what they want. I have not had such a problem with my brats, so I get to have my paper the way I like it.

What really irks me is when people go out of their way to change the paper to "under". One of the people I worked with kept changing the paper to "under" whenever she worked and I'd change it back, but then she'd change it again and again. Never did take the hint. >< Luckily, she doesn't work with any of my same clients anymore, so I don't have to deal with it. Normally I don't make much of a fuss and didn't at the first place we both worked at, but because of the position of the latest client's holder it's more difficult to get a proper piece of paper if you have the damn thing set to "under".

• Like 1