Rave: Food

Kinharia

I'm not picky but I unfortuntely can't eat crustaceans and shells, i don't digest it. Though if I'm offered a plate of it I will always eat it whole, just as I do with any food I'm offered, good or not, healthy or not, dangerous or not.

• Like 1

I'm not picky but I unfortuntely can't eat crustaceans and shells, i don't digest it. Though if I'm offered a plate of it I will always eat it whole, just as I do with any food I'm offered, good or not, healthy or not, dangerous or not.

The shells though??? Oh man that sounds rough

It's okay Foxbutt, we'll stick to Venision and Wild Boar ^_^

How good something tastes is positively correlated with how bad it is for you. I like bacon and cake. Hippy dippy vegetarian food does not belong in my stomach. It belongs in the stomach of something I would eat.

• Like 3

Had an awesome spicy Kim-chi rice bowl with bacon in it with an egg on top. It was delish. :3

I'm actually a supertaster.

There are legitimately foods I've been instructed not to eat in fear of putting myself into sensory overload. A ghost pepper could potentially put me in a coma. :C

As am I, although I conditioned myself to like the flavor of Anise and Licorice. Bitter tasting foods actually make me ill and trigger headaches in some cases.

Edited by Zeke
  • Like 1

Had an awesome spicy Kim-chi rice bowl with bacon in it with an egg on top. It was delish. :3

As am I, although I conditioned myself to like the flavor of Anise and Licorice. 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who things flamin' hot cheetos are way too hot for them :C

Please tell me I'm not the only one who things flamin' hot cheetos are way too hot for them :C

Unfortunately, we do not share that trait. I like spicy things, but Cheetos are way too fucking salty. Unless you also find the taste of soy evil. 

I will poop in your mouth.

As am I, although I conditioned myself to like the flavor of Anise and Licorice. Bitter tasting foods actually make me ill and trigger headaches in some cases.

I love black licorice! Everyone tells me I'm nuts but I think its delicious!

I hate bitter things too, I can't drink IPA's because they're too bitter, idk how anyone could like that. But then again, I love lambic which is commonly described as tasting like barnyard funk and horse blanket hahaha

Unfortunately, we do not share that trait. I like spicy things, but Cheetos are way too fucking salty. Unless you also find the taste of soy evil. 

I will poop in your mouth.

poop in me senpai

I love black licorice! Everyone tells me I'm nuts but I think its delicious!

I hate bitter things too, I can't drink IPA's because they're too bitter, idk how anyone could like that. But then again, I love lambic which is commonly described as tasting like barnyard funk and horse blanket hahaha

poop in me senpai

I can't stand the taste of hops, but certain fruit lambics and spiced Ales I can tolerate as long as it does not have the "ich" aftertaste. 

I like Licorice, and buy it. It's also good for eating when smoking since it offsets the dehydration effects. I love Aussie and Finnish licorice.

I can't stand the taste of hops, but certain fruit lambics and spiced Ales I can tolerate as long as it does not have the "ich" aftertaste. 

I like Licorice, and buy it. It's also good for eating when smoking since it offsets the dehydration effects. I love Aussie and Finnish licorice.

I only like certain hops with fruity/juicy/citrus flavor. Simcoe, Citra, Mandarina etc.. But even then, I like them in sours more than I do IPA's. Dry-hopped sours are some of my favorites right now, Almanac has been stepping their game up with them lately.

I hate all beer. Most bitter things in general I just can't stand, the one exception being dark chocolate.

You wouldnt say that about some of the beer I drink ;)

I'd be willing to try! I've been wanting to find a beer that I don't hate so I have something to drink when I go out. x3

Well, I can say I like Mike's Hard, which is technically an ale.

Edited by Lucyfish

Cider master race.

If you like proper dry, tart cider then you'd love sour/wild ales! I say this because I used to think the same thing. I never gave two shits about beer until I tried sours, now its the only kind of beer I can drink! I dont drink to get drunk anyway so I'll turn down something like a budweiser or other crap beer :P

Mushrooms and Brussle Sprouts are the two most vile things in all of food kind.

I hate all beer. Most bitter things in general I just can't stand, the one exception being dark chocolate.

I feel sorry for you guys, those three things are absolutely DELICIOUS.

• Like 1

I only like certain hops with fruity/juicy/citrus flavor. Simcoe, Citra, Mandarina etc.. But even then, I like them in sours more than I do IPA's. Dry-hopped sours are some of my favorites right now, Almanac has been stepping their game up with them lately.

Lambics that are tart like Rasberry (framboise), Blueberry, and lemons are good. I also adore Cysers and Ginger beer. If you like tart cysers, I recommend Zombie killer from B. Nektar.

Lambics that are tart like Rasberry (framboise), Blueberry, and lemons are good. I also adore Cysers and Ginger beer. If you like tart cysers, I recommend Zombie killer from B. Nektar.

I'm not sure what a cyser is, I'll have to look into it. I love traditional lambic though, not that pasteurized, back-sweetened crap from Lindemans :P

Although the Lindemans Cuvee Rene is a good affordable Gueuze! Not pasteruized or sweetened, I just wish you could find the Cuvee Rene Kriek on shelves in the US.

@Kinharia  Would it change things if I point out I'm allergic to mushrooms and well brussle sprouts, make me regret so many things in life so nothing I can say about them really =p

You are redeemed.

You say food, I say make me a sandwich. Now make me a sandwich.

Okay *makes the sandwich and eats it*