Ice Age 5

DevilishlyHandsome49

Oh for fuck's sake, this series is on #5? I thought they were still sitting at #3, where the fuck did the other movie come from?

I dunno, I don't really see how they're gonna stop a fucking meteor from killing them in some horrid grotesque manner, but what the fuck. My guess is they'll just build some sort of stupidly oversized slingshot, catch it, and fire it back into space. Feel free to quote me on that because if I'm right, I'm gonna cry.

1 hour ago, Kaizy said:

Oh for fuck's sake, this series is on #5? I thought they were still sitting at #3, where the fuck did the other movie come from?

I dunno, I don't really see how they're gonna stop a fucking meteor from killing them in some horrid grotesque manner, but what the fuck. My guess is they'll just build some sort of stupidly oversized slingshot, catch it, and fire it back into space. Feel free to quote me on that because if I'm right, I'm gonna cry.

Done

I may not have liked 1 because compared to something done by Pixar, or even the better stuff by Dreamworks, it's still pretty clunky and cliched, and when I first saw it, it struck me as a movie that only existed to give Ray Romano and Denis Leary a platform to basically play themselves.

I've grown to genuinely like the characters, so that may be why I like the later movies better.

28 minutes ago, yell0wf0x said:

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the humans from the first film. 

8 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Wow...now that you mention it 0_0

I assume the writers were told to casually forget about them because they weren't appealing to the kids that adore the films, because kids love animals doing wacky things than seeing other humans.

Or they just died off screen :c

Edited by Naesaki

If I had to guess...the next movie is about hooking up their other main characters with lady animals *cue Oprah voice* Everybody gets a mate!!!

Plz at least make a fresh idea like making Diego closet gay, or even Manfred's daughter...that'd cause a revolutionary stir

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yay, Buck! I love Buck.

(And Scrat, of course.)

Also: when Sid gets hit with the meteorite dust cloud, it appears his nipples are briefly on fire. Very cheeky, Blue Sky, very cheeky.

I imagine they're taking tons of liberties with how meteorites work. Good thing I'm not an astronomer, astronaut, or an astrophysicist, or I'd probably be really annoyed right now.

• 2 weeks later...