Post your pets!

Vallium

Awww, she's gorgeous -- and she's accessorized with claw-caps! How well do those things actually work? How long do they last?

If you trim and clean the nails first they work well! She's had them on for like a month now and only one fell off, but I suspect we did a stinky job at putting that one on.

I have a 2 1/2 year old Labrador Retriever mix. He is a monster but is well loved. I pulled the pictures because there was an image of personal information. I will share with whoever wishes to PM me I suppose.

Edited by Skylar Husky
Wanted to remove pictures; there was personal stuff in them.
  • Like 1

SO MANY BABIES I WANT TO KISS THEM ALL

These ones are mine. The Chihuahua is Daisy and I've had her since I was in 6th grade, more than half my life. She is 13 years old and she hates the world and everything in it she will bite you don't touch her.

Chevy is my babybabybaby Corgi mix and I love him more than life itself. I would gladly throw myself in front of a train for him. I got him when I was in college and not allowed to have any pets because I was going completely stir crazy with roommates who never left their rooms and friends who were too far to visit often. I could have been fined or kicked out but WHO GIVES A SHIT.

I LOVE THEM

IMG_20150826_073707699.thumb.jpg.0840c39

• Like 1

Had a nice hike. Weirdest dog you'll ever meet, she will not drink a lick of water while out on walks/hikes no matter how thirsty she looks. She'll wait til we get home to drink, I always end up pouring the bit of water I try to give her on her back to cool her down lol

tUn8IXd.jpg?1

• Like 1

@Aouzy Is the picture of the kitten recent? Because if so, you must not be getting a lot of sleep - that one looks like chaos with a tail!

About a month or so. If anyone isn't getting any sleep, it's my cat. She always chases him and pounces on him when he's trying to eat.

Edited by Aouzy

@Naesaki That was a very determined Jack Russell. Hopefully the Lab in her blood tempered some of the hyperactivity? She looks like she's a sweetie, regardless.

She used to be very hyper when she was younger and got really overexcited about everything, but honestly she's a very well tempered and well mannered dog, she'll often just sit besides or you wait for the signal of you to open your arms so she can jump and cuddle you.

Only time she gets overexcited is like say if I'm mum has been at work, the dog goes mad when she knows its her at the door, the barking and the crying. "Omagerds!! Why did you leave for my entire life!? how dare you! Yay she's petting me!! don't ever leave me again m'kay!!"

^basically thats more or less what happens xD

Then she'll run into the kitchen and stare at her treats box. "So since you abandoned me, I deserve tribute in the form of a biscuit and then, I may come cuddle you, and not because I like you!"

She's a big sweetie but she can be such a Tsundere >___<

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

How can someone with such a sweet little burd be such an ass? Chill with chickens more, Foxy. And wipe that drool, it ain't dinner it's friend.

Me, an ass? Never. :^)

Hard to believe that pic is 3 years old actually. Might fix it and re-upload it yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

map_3333bho5g.jpg

I cuddled the crap out of her today so I am still convinced that she counts (even though I am entirely against keeping endangered animals as pets!) :3

She sat on my lap for a good 15 minutes, it was adorable. She also really wanted to check out my new camera backpack. 

(And apparently she is a brown noser :V)

Edited by Käpt'n
  • Like 3