Post your pets!

Vallium

My handsome boys, Rawrz (left) and Nom (right):

20150821_0950461.jpg

Yeah, that poor little Rawrkitty is missing an eye. 3: He doesn't have his stitches in anymore and it has healed quite nicely. He's especially handsome despite the missing eye.

Also, added bonus derpkat video. Nom is such a 'tard, but damn if he ain't the cutest lil beast I ever did see. They're both quite entertaining to watch because they're both derpy as fuck. Nom was really sick as a little baby and nearly died, so the damage he sustained from that ended up hurting his coordination and stability a lot and depth perception being an issue for Rawrz now makes them an interesting couple of derps.

• Like 5

1077865_4379462584533_6017130_o.thumb.jp

My grumpy old man Whiskers, when we got him as a Kitten he had so many health problems and although he finds climbing and balancing quite difficult he is just so amazing. He is now 9 years old and has decided that he is now a cuddlecat.

857429_3844401088330_1119654584_o.thumb.

This is Jess, he is also 9 years old and we found him in our garden shed as a kitten, he was all fur and bones and was cowering in a cardboard box. We searched everywhere for his owner and no one claimed him and so we decided to adopt him. This Cat will love you if you have food.

DSC_0277.thumb.jpg.b95c72a0c3726a512878f

And finally we have Sally (The Beast from West Meath). She is a Cavashon (Cavalair King Charles Spaniel, Bischon Frise. Mix) She is 3 years old and just loves people. And food. She loves it when you rub her butt ^_^

My ratties! :D Inkie, Shirley, Arthur, and Rose!

aaaaahhh too cute! I'm such a sucker for dumbos! this was one of my dumbos, Chevelle :3

DSC02867.jpg

I dont have any rats currently but I sure will when the time is right! I've had 9 so far, awesome little creatures :P

And this is my dog Callie. shes arctic wolf, golden retriever and pit bull. quite the spazz :P

pjIslE0.jpg?1

• Like 2

Does this count? :3

[Seriously, I dunno about quoting images]

They come on my lap, I can pet them and they come really close to me and lick my face X3 They don't do that with any other visitors :P

That's...really freakin' cool, actually.

My increasingly more obese cat Zelda:

Zelda.thumb.jpg.034bdb020d2e8ef0a5c03045

aaaaahhh too cute! I'm such a sucker for dumbos! this was one of my dumbos, Chevelle :3

DSC02867.jpg

I dont have any rats currently but I sure will when the time is right! I've had 9 so far, awesome little creatures :P

And this is my dog Callie. shes arctic wolf, golden retriever and pit bull. quite the spazz :P

pjIslE0.jpg?1

Awww <3 your Chevelle is so beautiful! And your lil' spazz is so cuuuute :'D she looks like she just wants to play all day!

• Like 1

Going to revive this briefly since I hadnt had a chance to contribute.

Bear with me I ripped these off instagram because its one of the places I back up my photos. (Yeah, sue me #idgaf)3aDz4e8.jpg

BFIlz4o.jpg

U6zjggj.jpg

TFVy2ah.jpg

Bane, Maddie(3x), and Marshmellow

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

This little turd stole several pieces of pizza from a baby and my adult dog's food today. Guess who is skipping dinner?

I swear when I lived with my old roommates we had that exact same couch / love-seat set. What an adorable little pizza-thief!

ITT: So. Many. Awesome. Pets. I have honestly enjoyed this thread because of all the cute companions, but what stands out to me is how lovingly everyone speaks of them! It's one thing to have a "pet," it is another thing entirely to make them part of your family and care so deeply about them.