filthy lizards

SkyboundTerror

Heeeeey, I'm trying to get back in the groove of drawing but I'm stuck on the frozen peaks of I-don't-know-what-the-fuck-to-draw, and every time I put down a line, it mysteriously turns into a dragon or reptile... huh. So with my newfound (not really) powers, I'll draw any mugshot of any filthy lizard people are willing to throw at me for the cheap price of a mere "thank you" .

No furries, though. You scram. No one wants you. I'm kidding, I'll draw you, too. ...But be warned, if it looks like a rabid Balto had steamy sex with a rusted lawnmower in the middle of Hell on a humid July weekday, it's your fault for not joining the scalie master race. You would have looked gorgeous otherwise.

My artwork is hyper-realistic so if you're not into that, I apologize.

Examples:

f0qjr6.jpg

t5g26r.jpg

vdk2op.jpg

nx6t12.jpg

bfkysz.jpg

2igyusl.png

---------

I'll most likely color with boring flats so don't expect any more than that!

Edited by SkyboundTerror
  • Like 3

Ahhh,  I'm sorry, Fenrir. My laptop finally died and along with it, my sketches and ability to upload art. As soon as I get a working computer, I promise you I'll make you so vile a wolf that they'll name diseases after you, and corpses this side of the planet will envy your mange. 

I'm not exaggerating. cough

1 hour ago, SkyboundTerror said:

Ahhh,  I'm sorry, Fenrir. My laptop finally died and along with it, my sketches and ability to upload art. As soon as I get a working computer, I promise you I'll make you so vile a wolf that they'll name diseases after you, and corpses this side of the planet will envy your mange. 

ded rest in pepmurroni durrgon laptop

I can't wait to see what vile beast I become

1 hour ago, SkyboundTerror said:

2 hours ago, SkyboundTerror said:

• 2 weeks later...

29j4ur.jpg

Finally got my new laptop up and running, though I'm still missing all of my art and writing. Hoping I can get that stuff out of my dead laptop' s HDD, otherwise it's game over and I'll hate everything forever.

In the meantime, I can draw stupid what-am-I doing-with-my-life crap quality drawings again, wooooo. Gonna start on your face, Fenrir.

• Like 2

Just want to say this: 

I used to make a fairy tale between you and Maugryph.

Where you two are the dragon gods that created the universe, Maugryph being the Architect while you're the Engineer, in this story You and Mau had a drift between you. Maugryph is already have a good name for a story but I can't think of giving you a name that sounds cool yet sounds like forum name, Skyboun? Skilou...err..aahhh... yeah...

• Like 1

Oh gosh, I totally forgot about that raptor. It doesn't help that I have a friend who's been known by the name Blue (also happens to have a raptor 'sona) since before Jurassic World. Should be a fun draw, nonetheless.

8 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Just want to say this: 

I used to make a fairy tale between you and Maugryph.

Where you two are the dragon gods that created the universe, Maugryph being the Architect while you're the Engineer, in this story You and Mau had a drift between you. Maugryph is already have a good name for a story but I can't think of giving you a name that sounds cool yet sounds like forum name, Skyboun? Skilou...err..aahhh... yeah...

I'll never know how to respond to your comments... but I find the concept entertaining.

Edited by SkyboundTerror