I just ate $9 worth of Garbage

Toshabi

Jack in the Box. Never again.

So normally, I can last my day on oatmeal till I get home and cook dinner for me and the husbando, but today, I had a major case of the "holy fuck im hungry". So I took a walk around town looking for a place to grab a burger. Low and behold, Jack in the Box was in walking distance. I figured I'd have a burger here to satisfy my cravings and leave it at that.

The burger they served me was literally cardboard. The bacon tasted like wet tooth picks. The cheese tasted like cheese flavored paste that they serve to astronaughts and the bread was rubbery. Worst of all, this costed me $9. Who the hell comes up for these prices for a shitty meal like this? At least at McLubbins, I cam get the same quality garbage for $5. So where the hell does Jack come into the mix with these prices? 

Also, theres a local burger joint that was a few more blocks down that gives you a quality burger for $10. I'll have to check them out after I'm done vomiting this mess of a burger I just ate.

tl;dr- This is a very uninspired rant that was the byproduct of a very terrible burger.

1 minute ago, Toshabi said:

Mods, can you please infrac this user?

It's a metaphor; food that takes longer to make is usually healthier for you, while fast food is not. If you really want quality food don't be going to Jack in the Box and actually get some good food. Sure you don't always have time to do that, but it's better than wasting $9 on crummy food

Was I the only one who read the title as "I just ate $9 worth of Cabbage"

But anyway, you must feel nauseous now. I wish best of luck for your digestion ability. I hope someone calls the health inspector there and closes the place if it turns out you are not the only one who got served with such crap

Oh I can already imagine Gordon Ramsay gouging his eyes out at the sigh and taste of such "burger"

28 minutes ago, Astus said:

Lol you eat fast food; I prefer slow food, much easier to catch

You silly fox, get back to berry picking

3 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Mods, can you please infrac this user?

56eb47c12fd40_MorticiaWhatDoWeSay.gif.9b

I can relate, though. There was a "Shawarma" place that opened up near where I work that I had such high hopes for.

Finally, some quick food for the rare day I forget my lunch that isn't filled with enough sodium to create a salt mummy!

Just kidding it was the worst and most disappointing thing I'd ever had, never has chicken been that dry and bland in my entire life.

I went to Five Guys earlier. dropped $12 and I'm still swimming in fries. Not your piddly Mcfries either... these are dope-ass fries. Not only that, but they have Vinegar out that you don't have to ask for. It's just out there! This is very important to the faux Canadian I've become.

The strangest thing is that all the employees are almost unintelligible, covered in cheap tattoos, dreadlocks and greasy looking, but the food is fantastic. I'm going assume this is the Devil's magic at work here.

Oh god, I used to be so creeped-out by those Jack in the Box commercials as a kid! I had completely forgotten about that. Gee, thanks...

Ummm...yeah that shit is so bad for you. Resist all urges to cheap out and poison your body like that. You can get a "banana" from most convenience stores for less than a dollar, or an apple. I dunno...I guess everyone needs different things to satisfy their hunger. 

Edited by Ieono

Heheh I never understand why people complain about fast food so much. 

You're all a bunch of stuck-up gourmets :V

But in all seriousness, that sounds bad. It sounds like you got the sat-on-the-warmer-all-day special. That's never fun. And for $9?? That's just bad value.