Fake Green Tea

Toshabi

If your tea looks like this

QrW53jK.jpg

It's fake.

But this is all I have right now, and its a TRAGEDY! I forgot to bring my new bag of super grade momo oolong tea and I am SUFFERING today. I swear to god, I dont understand how people can be tea drinkers if this is the shit they call "good tea". YEAH, I'M LOOKING AT YOU, YOU POSER COWORKER THAT WORKS ACROSS THE HALL! This is what he calls a good cup of tea. Its seriously comparable to people saying they love coffee when their ideal brew of coffee is 1%coffee 99% vanilla creamer.

This is the price I pay for my inability to put a batch of good tea into my car th3 day before.

/fickle rant

And FYI, if it makes your face scrunch up when that hot, steamy liquid pours into your mouth, you are NOT enjoying it. >:^[

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Toshabi said:

Its seriously comparable to people saying they love coffee when their ideal brew of coffee is 1%coffee 99% vanilla creamer.

How do you feel about iced sweet tea with lemon? (tea with ice, sugar, and lemons mixed in to give it a different flavor)

It's not fake green tea, it's just a cheap variety of leaf they use, which is just using black tea leaves that haven't matured and fermenting it. It has a crappy flavor and it burns if it is steeped at 180 degrees. 

That, and I think your temp for steeping it is too high.

1 hour ago, Ieono said:

Yeah, reminds of that cheap green horseradish goop that stores try to pass off as "Wasabi". How dare they lie so boldly and unapologetically! 

They could import the root, but it is expensive as shit and very hard to grow in our soil. Those that have succeeded in growing it have to invest a a shit-ton just to get the right pH, the right nitrogen and nitrate levels, and stuff just to have it grow.

2 hours ago, Frozen Glacier said:

That tea.......isn't tea.

It looks like Optimus Prime pissed into a cup, threw in some duck poop and brewed it at 50 degrees Farenheit.....

It looks exactly like tea. Regular black tea. But not green tea.

Take it from me. I'm that British stereotype who drinks nothing but tea all day

benefits-of-black-tea.jpg.8c39c88a145e6f