Things that you love! v2

Sar

12 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Arguing with crooks about their unrealistic asking prices on auction sites.

Don't try and swindle me, scumbags! >:C  

The worst is when they leave the "make an offer" button open, and then get offended when you make an offer.

22 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

The worst is when they leave the "make an offer" button open, and then get offended when you make an offer.

I know, you just wanna punch them, dontcha?

This one idiot I am arguing with is trying to sell a second hand (and yes, even two days use still counts as second hand) ASUS Zenwatch 2 for $400. Even on our market that is asking far too much, considering the official U.S. launch price at the time of availability was $130 for the base model, and $150 for the larger model AND the fact that ASUS marketed the watch as a competitor to the current high-end smartwatch market.

Just to add insult to injury, I directed this dipshit to a site that collects information about the lowest prices on products established business here have to offer. The lowest brand new asking price was $279.

So yeah, unreasonable...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Fox said:

This one idiot I am arguing with is trying to sell a second hand (and yes, even two days use still counts as second hand) ASUS Zenwatch 2 for $400. Even on our market that is asking far too much, considering the official U.S. launch price at the time of availability was $130 for the base model, and $150 for the larger model AND the fact that ASUS marketed the watch as a competitor to the current high-end smartwatch competition.

Just to add insult to injury, I directed this dipshit to a site that collects information about the lowest prices on products established business here have to offer. The lowest brand new asking price was $279.    

So yeah, unreasonable...

Holy shit, what a shyster.

That's just inexcusable idiocy.

5 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

You wouldn't happen to have a link to this site on hand would you?

Visiting my bf last weekend was super nice; I've no regrets about the insane amount of work I had to do so I could visit him and have no worries for the weekend... it did wonders for my pre-finals stress levels

I got his cold from making out with him too much but I don't really mind since it reminds me of making out with him, lol

After a very long time of chasing something that wasn't right, of desperation and anger tearing me apart on a nearly daily basis for months, i've finally turned my back on it. And, to an extent, anyone i could ever care about too. I'm cold again, and it feels good, feels like coming home. I haven't felt like me in a very long time, exasperated, melancholy weirdo that i am. And it's so comforting, just being ok with everything again. Alone and finally feeling right in everything that's wrong.

Don't mind me, just shouting into the void once more.

16 hours ago, KyryK said:

Don't mind me, just shouting into the void once more.

Only the dead lay in the void, unable to shout and can't be heard.

But you! You can speak.

You're alive.

And for that, we can hear you. 

3 hours ago, Terminal7 said:

Only the dead lay in the void, unable to shout and can't be heard.

But you! You can speak.

You're alive.

And for that, we can hear you. 

I'm dead where it counts kid. ;3

4 minutes ago, 6tails said:

I love my French presses but the glass ones have a tendency to burst for some reason, even the really expensive ones I've had. Now I've got a cheapo stainless steel one, and couldn't be happier.

The only time I've ever had glass explode on me is when I've set it ontop of my stove.
Was the glass to cold when you started? The shock may have played a factor.
Also pressing too fast / hard. I go really slow with mine.

But I'll keep an eye on it.