Looking for interesting Characters!

marbledaydreams

Ah~ I am working on rebuilding a price list yet again. You know what that means!

I am looking for cool and interesting characters to draw!!

All of my request threads are artist choice and are not guaranteed artwork for those who post below. That means that I will pick and choose the characters that I would like to draw. I do not have a lot of time to draw so please understand the time frames I work in. I will not message or update those who I choose until the artwork is either posted to my FA gallery or at least 95% done. 

I DO DRAW:
Original Characters, Fanart, Pairing Pictures, Self Inserts, Real People, Suggestive Poses, Characters with no Prior Drawn Reference, Genderbends, Crossdressing, Furry, Lolita and J-Fashion 

I DON’T DRAW: 
Bara, Vore, Muscle Heavy Characters

I accept face claims and written descriptions as reference as well as drawn or otherwise depicted reference.

Please post your references and character info below.

Please know that if I am uncomfortable with the content requested I hold the right to turn down the drawing.

Edited by marbledaydreams

I totally stalked your gallery; you have wicked cute stuff. Thanks for offering to take requests!

Maybe you'd be interested in my Pokemon trainer? She's a rough and tumble tomboy type, often ends with dusty clothing from training in the mountains, and dreams of evolving her larvitar (after which her clothing is patterned) into it's final evolution.

Edited by Signy

I don't have a reference for my avatar, but if you're interested in drawing sheep feel free to have a shot at her. She's just blue, with a black woolen Mohawk, with silver eyes, fingers, and curly horns that wrap around her ears. She has three silver or gold round piercings in her left ear, which don't really matter much but they're fun to stick in there. 

Total artist freedom with her though, if you want to change up the color of anything or the style. 

Ohh you do humans! Could you please draw my Scott? More refs

Please and thanks!!

Hey Taralack! I went through your tumblr link you supplied there. Very cool concept, but let me ask, is it a dystopian setting?

(I need to practice my more rugged character designs so I'll have to keep Scott in mind!)

Also, glad to have the forums back, though I'm a bit sad all the old posts are lost. Good luck beefing it back up! Must be a pain to write all those rules and tos posts all over... u_u

• Like 1

Hey Taralack! I went through your tumblr link you supplied there. Very cool concept, but let me ask, is it a dystopian setting?

(I need to practice my more rugged character designs so I'll have to keep Scott in mind!)

Also, glad to have the forums back, though I'm a bit sad all the old posts are lost. Good luck beefing it back up! Must be a pain to write all those rules and tos posts all over... u_u

Thanks bro. It's post apocalyptic. 

Well thanks to the wayback machine we can still salvage some of the old content, so it's not all bad. (:

You do humans? Can you take a look at these sweethearts. Thank you for the time to check them out, or art if you pick them. <3

Maddi - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14872974/

Matej - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17813434/ (Sorry for the turnedness, I dunno how to change that when it uploads)

Also if you do fanart, could you draw Persia from Hetalia?

http://hetalia.kitawiki.net/images/thumb/0/00/Persia-chibi.jpg/180px-Persia-chibi.jpg 2 http://hetalia.kitawiki.net/images/e/e2/Persia-Chibi2.jpg 

He has no official coloring (yet), so that's up to you. 

Thanks everyone who has posted  to this thread thus far. I will be working on some artwork tomorrow! I truly appreciate the response and as always, more is always welcome!

And yes I do draw humans and am very receptive to humans and furries alike, for those who asked!

@Shira 

@Taralack

@MarkOfBane

@MissFleece

@Maug

@Summercat

@Signy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about this. I just moved and things have been a bit hectic. Finally getting settled, I can work more on requests and really start to flesh out some more of my artwork! I started to work on some of these but as I already said, I will not be posting or messaging the owners until I am mostly done or completely done, that way I don't find myself working too hard to get them finished! UwU;;

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...