Hot bedroom

Nova

Put up a black drape over your windows. It isn't the heat outside. It's the sunlight being magnified through your windows baking your room. A black drape will absorb the light, significantly cooling your room. This will help at night as less heat will be in your room throughout the whole of the day so it takes less time to cool off when the sun sets for the day.

Turn on a fan and put the A/C to 69. Also, if you have a PC that chugs you might want to invest in better cooling for it or put less stress on it as that also adds heat to the room (though not as much as other factors)

Just now, 6tails said:

Move the space heater?

Well, until thermodynamics kicks in, and the black blanket radiates what it absorbs into the room anyways. Thicker white sheets are better for this purpose, or a mylar sheet.

I've been using a black drape for a few months without any issues. I used to roast in my room especially with it being upstairs. But whatever works. Just cover the windows, Nova. Thicker sheets might just be the bottom line, yeah.

3 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I believe the correct term is "Get neked pardner".

Also as plans go I suppose that could work, but what if you just get a sunburn through the window?

My windows are always covered, even when they are open. The big problem I have is that my building gets hot super easily during the summer despite it being a brick apartment. Plus, I don't burn easily since my skin is as dark as cinnamon. :V

16 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL