Whine about Americans

Enigma

Just now, Therapy Sergal said:

Well, it's quite simple : USA is often the target, because they're all over the news. Entire world has to follow american politics (even though I have a gag reflex when someone mentions Trump already). If your country kept it quiet, like in 19th century, you wouldn't get that much flak.

That's true. But I think it's fair to point out why we are always in the news. We're the only superpower left really. Or else we're so powerful and rich, we can get away with a lot of shit. Like being the reason ISIS exists and causing that refugee crisis in Europe. What we do effects other people. 

Everyone gossips about the ruler of the world. :V

Sounds like the name of a 30 minute program where two pretentious snobby people drink pretentious snobby wine while complaining about how we're nothing but fat ass diabetic, murdering trash while talking in fake europeon accents.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frig said:

Sounds like the name of a 30 minute program where two pretentious snobby people drink pretentious snobby wine while complaining about how we're nothing but fat ass diabetic, murdering trash while talking in fake europeon accents.

... then a couple with a stroller ask for change while a black midget pops out, insulting them <3

• Like 1

Anyway, sort of relevant but have you ever noticed the only cities in Canada worth a fuck are right near the US border, pathetically clinging to it like that ex who just won't let go? Sorry Canada, we never really wanted you and.. will you PLEASE STOP DOING THAT? GET OFF OF MY LEG! DAMMIT WHAT ARE YOU- NO! BAD COUNTRY! BAD COUNTRY!"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ricky said:

Anyway, sort of relevant but have you ever noticed the only cities in Canada worth a fuck are right near the US border, pathetically clinging to it like that ex who just won't let go? Sorry Canada, we never really wanted you and.. will you PLEASE STOP DOING THAT? GET OFF OF MY LEG! DAMMIT WHAT ARE YOU- NO! BAD COUNTRY! BAD COUNTRY!"

Don't let the polar bears eat you on the way out.

9 hours ago, Ricky said:

The only relevant places in Canada are Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal(if you know French).