Wish Corruptor

Summercat

Granted! You rescue a very cute little fennec from a lab, where they had been performing some kind of experiments on him, and he is so happy to be free, and just loves to cuddle. But each week, he doubles in size. One morning, you are found smothered beneath a 2,000 pound, but very cuddlyĀ fennec.

I wish everyone in the armed forces (Army, navy, air force, &c.) had to wear fursuits as uniforms, with the goal of trying to be cuter than the enemy.Ā 

Ā 

Granted. Here's their new fursuit uniforms:

Giant_pixie_by_LilleahWest.jpg

Additionally, fighting in fursuit turns out to be quite difficult, so the military suffers repeated defeats leading to the occupation of your country. The furry fandom is seen as an extension of the army by the invaders, so it is outlawed and anyone found with furry paraphernalia is dealt with ruthlessly as a rebel militant.

Ā 

I wish that my job wasn't so boring.

• Like 3

Granted! You are now a guardĀ inĀ an all fur-suited (inmates and staff), all furry prison, where all the prisoners have pit-pull fursonas, and you are a poodle. Life quickly becomes interesting.
Ā 

I wish dogs could fly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Granted! But it's a rare, and sneaky moth, that happens to munch on bats, by sneaking up on them in their sleep. You are awoken by a missing wing. Also, it eats all your sweaters.

I wish all bats had long hair, and hadĀ to get really tight, curly perms, like Barbara Streisand.

Ā 

Granted! You're arrested in a case of mistaken identity, for a run away prisoner, and spend the day in jail, sorting it all out. You're released after one day, free.

I wish my cat could go out and get a high paying job, and bring home a nice, fat paycheck.

Ā 

Granted! You find you're able to converse about any an all subjects with eloquence, and also, to be an engaging listener with great charm, whom everyone likes talking to. The problem is, you can't stop talking so much, and you e\wear out the joints in your jaw, and have to have your mouth wired shut for a year, to allow it to rest.

I wish there were some local fur meets to go to.

Ā 

• Like 1

On 18 August 2016 at 4:53 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

Ā Also, it eats all your sweaters.

Common misconception - moths don't eat clothing. Moth larvae eat clothing. Yay, edutainment!

(Skip me)

3 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I wish I had a drumkit.

Granted! Your next door neighbours wish the noise would go away. I grant that one too, with a contract killer.

I wish somebody would prove conclusivelyĀ that no gods exist.

Granted, but robbers break into your home and steal it along with your television, your computer, and your shoes. The pipes leading to the toilet are broken during the burglary, flooding your house.

I wish Donald Trump would just leave the presidential campaign.

• Like 1

Granted! They're very cheap, when bought live, yet also also very crafty, even more so than Bugs Bunny. No matter how many times you fancy a moist, tender, succulentĀ rabbit stew, you always end up worse off and humiliated for the effort.

I wish I had some tasty, pan-fried frogs legs, and a nice bottle of white BurgundyĀ to go with them.

Granted! You win a Golden Retriever from the local dog kennel; unfortunately, bats are his favorite chew-toy and thing to retrieve.

I wish 1,000,000 striped skunks would decide to invade London, England, while the nation slept, spraying anyone and everything.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Granted! But this only because your are a sociopath, who has enslaved and killed entire nations. Even as you are captured and beheaded, you still feel no regrets.

I wish the whole world and everything in it were soft, and made of a bouncy material, and there were no guns, and nothing sharp, and nobody could injure or hurt anything, or anyone else.

Granted. But it's welded onto your head, and you can never remove it. It does make for a good conversation starter at parties, only you sound too muffled for anyone to understand, and must ingest all your nourishment though a long, flexible tube.

I wish I had an Ebola plushie! (Yes, these exist!)

ebola-gigantic_1.jpg

Ā 

Granted! But they are actual, miniature red bulls, and as you stare in amazement at the cup, they grow to full size, and stampede through your home, destroying everything.Ā 

I wish I could climb trees, and jump from branch to branch, with the agility of ofĀ a Fossa, IRL, and stretch out, and take a nice long nap, high up on my own peaceful branch.

2 minutes ago, Senpai-Fish said:

Granted.Ā  But you can only do it once.

I wish I had reality manipulating powers.

I'll be sure to use it wisely.

Also..

Granted! Your only reality manipulating powers are to give me the power of flight and the ability to communicate with me telepathically! *Dresses up like Pit* I will call you "Lady Palutena".

Ā 

I wish for one hundred million dollars, after taxes.

Ā 

Granted! You receive the money in cash, but to get it home or to the bank safely, must pass though several very dark alleys of mean cartoon bulldogs, as your cat fursona, and you end up losing all your cash in your efforts to save your hide. Meanwhile, several neighborhood dogs have left their backyard dog-houses for Mansions on the Florida coast.

I wish there were some fur-meets in my area, and that I had a few furry friends to hang out with, or could find ones that don't some seem scared of 'the city'. (It is odd, but I seem to live in a fur-free zone!)Ā (Washington, DC/Baltimore)

Ā 

14 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Granted, but there was fear of these cities for good reason. It's not long before furry-exterminators appear to hunt them down and now they have their sights set on you too...

No! Not the Furminators!

Ahem. Anyway. Granted! Now your mind goes blank during important conversations instead.

I wish for a better job in a nicer place.

• Like 1