Wish Corruptor

Summercat

3 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Granted, you are falsely imprisoned in a minimum security prison. 3 meals a day, free access to the library/gym with semi-free internet access, zero choice, zero privacy, and little other freedom.

This sounds like a deployment in the military.

Granted! You have no control over it. Your nightmares are just as real now.

Ā 

I wish I could control time as I please.

• Like 1

Granted. But you can only control it as well as a 5 year old can control a car the first time they played, 'Grand Theft Auto', and there's a lot of accidents and mishaps, only in this case, they lead to the demise of the earth itself, for which you are blamed. (By who, I'm not sure!)

I wish I was bouncing up and down like bratty little kid on the couch, and having a pillow fight in a friendly Fossa fur-suitĀ with some fur-suited friends, and giggling.

• Like 3

Granted! Your sacrifice is accepted, and you now become the slave of me---the great and all powerful, pouncy Fossa, and must help me take over the world, among other activities I have planned. Then, we can get to that world peace bit.

I wish I had some furry friends to talk on the phone with...I'm not good at texting, and even chat feels weird; I like to just talk.

Ā 

Granted! Unfortunately it turns that all your senior management are fox hunters and the fursuit is a little bit too convincing. Yoiks! You are torn apart by beagles whilst struggling with a stuck zip.

I wish for a giant statue of myself inscribed with 'Look on my works ye mighty and despair'.

Ā 

• Like 2

Granted! You can draw with the utmost skill of any artist on earth, surpassing anyone in the past, but only on the faces of sheer granite cliffs at elevations of over 10,000 feet, and inaccessible by foot. Also, the park rangers do not take kindly to yourĀ various and sometimes 'graphic' depictions of 'nature'. ;)

I wish I had an order of crispy fried bat wings, with a nice, spicy dipping sauce.

• Like 1

Granted! You're not vindictive at all, but due to a mutation in the virus, you now transmit E-bola to all those you feed off of, and then, go about feeling guilty over it, though never developing symptoms yourself.

I wish I go back in time and be a bratty teenagerĀ whose parents give me whatever I want, and also, let me stay out late, and skip school.

Ā 

Granted, but your temporal displacement is to 1950s, where your strange, renegade ways are seen as communism-related disruptive activities and you are taken to task by law enforcement time and time again and never able to land a job.

I wish people would stop ruining all my tests!

Granted! They constantly feel as if they covered in Vaseline, and are also so slippery, you're never able to grasp aĀ hold of anything, and you leave oily marks on whatever you touch.

I wish all furries were banned from playing video games for the next ten years, and had to spend 12 hours a dayĀ outdoors, learning wilderness survival techniques, and sit around campfires at night, telling stories, and later, retiredĀ to their primitive huts, igloos, wig-wams, &c. to have wildĀ sex.

Ā 

11 hours ago, 6tails said:

I wish this grilled cheese had more than just asiago and cheddar.

Granted! Now it has arsenic too.

I wish someone would find a cure for global warming that didn't involve us all having to give up cars, pets and wood products.

• Like 1

Granted.Ā 

"To reduce the growth of the global warming effect, the UN has unanimously voted for eradication of half of the world's population before a sustainable development can be implemented. This procedure is to curb all the opposition and to reduce overall consumption"

Unfortunately, you are mistakenly put on the list to be executed and you never live to see sustainable development D:

Granted! You're finances remain perfectly stable, and you grow fabulously wealthy, though your mental state rapidly deteriorates such that you have no idea what money is, and a group of relatives snag you and have you committed to the Happy Hills Mental Institute, as they enjoy your fortune.

I wish I could be a jungle-pole dancer, using trees as poles, and attract all the cutest fossa-boys to me.

Ā 

• Like 2

Granted, what happens next belongs in the Red Lantern, but I can assure you that it isn't pretty and they'll be cleaning up the trash for weeks to come.

I wish I had a team of good people to produce all the man little assests and textures I need to build good looking scenes in 3D.

• Like 1

Granted, they're very knowledgeable and kind, but don't believe in bathing, and use skunk musk as perfume and deodorant, which greatly distracts you from the project at hand.Ā 

I wish there were more furs on this site who enjoyed a good, creative RP, and fewer ones that just made fun of the whole idea of RPs in general.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2016 at 1:50 PM, Kinharia said:

Granted, they keep urging you into awkward Transformation Erotic Role Play though.

Oddly, I like those, especially ones that involve latex. Call me weird, but finally a corrupted wish that wasn't corrupted, on account of how warped I am! :V

Ā 

13 hours ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

I wish to be able to fall asleep instently

Granted!But you have no control over it, and it often happens while driving, or even walking, or during sex.

I wish I knew some fursuiters to hang out with, and also had one, so we could go and scare the tourists down at the inner harbor.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Granted, but you can never remove the fursuit, and the fursuiters worship you inĀ some sort of creepy cult.

I wish I found something interesting to do.

Granted! But it involves worshipping me in this crazy fursuit I can't get out of!

I wish I could drive again, and have a decent car.

• Like 1

47_CJ-2a_Big_Avatar.jpg

Granted, you get a mint condition CJ-2A that will serve you well until death, however it is possessed by a machine spirit that will curse you should ever neglect or part with it for another vehicle.

Ā 

I wish to have great skill in the art of fictional story writing.

• Like 1

Granted! But it doesn't kill them, but instead,Ā really stings. It then reveals your exact location and identity, so that they can seek revenge.

I wish all bats had to pass difficult, lengthy tests to get flying licenses, and pay me an annual renewal fee, or face stiff consequences.

Ā 

Granted. But you get into an accident on the way and become paralyzed and you need a middle age male nurse to push you or carry you around wherever you need to go. You still decide at some point you want to go to the Grand Canyon and he carries you down a cliff like a baby but trips and you tumble all the way to the bottom and survive.Ā 

Ā 

I wish for unlimited wishes.Ā 

Granted: the pound continues to hit historic lows, until it falls to 10 cents to the $ US, causing the nation to implode, such that there is no longer even a 'B' in Brexit to talk about.

I wish the election would end, and Donald Trump loses, and then, very quickly afterwards dies from being hit by a falling anvil.