A different kind of topic

Cross

blah blah introduction blah blah

Well, I had been dating this girl for a while and all of a sudden she started to seem indifferent and uninterested, I guessed she was not interested so I decided to not talk to her anymore and focus in others, the thing is she now texted me, and I didn't even bother in texting her back because I think she is just feeling alone. She is nice, and pretty and interesting, but so I am and if she is not interested then I don't to waste my time in her.

So that's it, should I give her a chance and text her, or just I ignore it and move on with my life?

Relationships should be good on both sides. If you're not okay with her, don't date. If she's not okay with you, don't date. If she contacted you only because she is lonely, she will likely stop trying when you come back. A lack of something isn't supposed to form a relationship. Relationships are formed to fill gaps people find in themselves.

If either of you are unsure of each other in a noticeable way don't stick together too long, someone will eventually regret it.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cross said:

blah blah introduction blah blah

Well, I had been dating this girl for a while and all of a sudden she started to seem indifferent and uninterested, I guessed she was not interested so I decided to not talk to her anymore and focus in others, the thing is she now texted me, and I didn't even bother in texting her back because I think she is just feeling alone. She is nice, and pretty and interesting, but so I am and if she is not interested then I don't to waste my time in her.

So that's it, should I give her a chance and text her, or just I ignore it and move on with my life?

You've just discovered the secret to getting girls with low self esteem to like you. 

Let them know you are interested in them. Then ignore them. They come looking for your attention. 

The sad thing is this will work on girls well into their late 20's. 

The same thing works with compliments and insults. 

If you compliment a girl a bit then insult her mildly she will then try to get your approval.

Do you want to date a needy girl with low self esteem? If the answer is yes then proceed. 

If the answer is no then move on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

You've just discovered the secret to getting girls with low self esteem to like you. 

Let them know you are interested in them. Then ignore them. They come looking for your attention. 

If you compliment a girl a bit then insult her mildly she will then try to get your approval.

Do you want to date a needy girl with low self esteem? If the answer is yes then proceed. 

^ This isn't directly directed at Buck, per say, but doing this shit is absolutely awful and sociopathicIts called "negging" and only shitty people use this tactic. Proceed cautiously, knowing you're a shitty person if you decide to go this route. 

Sincerely, every girl who has had this done to them. 

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

^ This isn't directly directed at Buck, per say, but doing this shit is absolutely awful and sociopathicIts called "negging" and only shitty people use this tactic. Proceed cautiously, knowing you're a shitty person if you decide to go this route. 

Sincerely, every girl who has had this done to them. 

I don't do this to anyone. I'm always complimentary to the people who I'm social with IRL. 

But it is a sad fact of life that girls react to that kind of treatment in a totally predictable manner. It's like pressing a button. 

Girls need better self esteem. Actually everyone needs better self esteem but girls in particular find themselves most vulnerable to being taken advantage of in this way. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I don't do this to anyone. I'm always complimentary to the people who I'm social with IRL. 

But it is a sad fact of life that girls react to that kind of treatment in a totally predictable manner. It's like pressing a button. 

Girls need better self esteem. Actually everyone needs better self esteem but girls in particular find themselves most vulnerable to being taken advantage of in this way. 

That reminds me of one girl who will not stop bugging me trying to get my attention. In my class she will make the loudest voice and grab everyone attention to say "I LOVE YOU (my name here)" while making massive heart shapes and blowing kisses at least three times a week. She's one of those people that are loud and obnoxious up in your face talking about fashion with her lady friends. I don't want to throw her to the side and say no because since her and I just happen to be one of the most popular people in the school there will be complete chaos for a week knowing my friends will start it. I'm not interested in dating and I've even said that but she won't go away. I don't even consider myself good looking. I have no idea what to do. Advice would be nice

13 minutes ago, Glowing Glass said:

That reminds me of one girl who will not stop bugging me trying to get my attention. In my class she will make the loudest voice and grab everyone attention to say "I LOVE YOU (my name here)" while making massive heart shapes and blowing kisses at least three times a week. She's one of those people that are loud and obnoxious up in your face talking about fashion with her lady friends. I don't want to throw her to the side and say no because since her and I just happen to be one of the most popular people in the school there will be complete chaos for a week knowing my friends will start it. I'm not interested in dating and I've even said that but she won't go away. I don't even consider myself good looking. I have no idea what to do. Advice would be nice

It's hard to give you advice on what to do if you don't tell people how you feel about the situation. 

Do you like the attention? Do you dislike it? Does it bother you? Does it have any negative impact on your life? 

3 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

It's hard to give you advice on what to do if you don't tell people how you feel about the situation. 

Do you like the attention? Do you dislike it? Does it bother you? Does it have any negative impact on your life? 

I hate the attention. I hate everything about it. It irritates me excessively. It draws attention and teasing from pricks that love being pricks. 

3 hours ago, Cross said:

Yea, I think you are right, it's not worth it. I actually met a new girl last weekend who was pretty and kind of fun, so fuck it.

No offense but the way you talk of relationships sounds kind of shallow and just for the hell of it, if you didnt like the girl to begin with you shouldve broke up with her, and if you actually like this new girl hang with her first before asking her out. Randomly dating people to me seems a bit apathetic and just for the title of saying you have a gf/bf when theres little substance to a relationship to begin with

48 minutes ago, Glowing Glass said:

Reminds me of in middle school, tbh

I was a quiet kid, and this boy at my table who I hardly know kept saying "I love you" to me...I was veeeery wary, he didnt pull me aside, he said it around other classmates, Im almost sure the goons in the table next to us were laughing. Im not sure what that situation was but to this day I think he was either kind of a clueless kid who wasnt sure how to profess he had a crush to me, or an ass who wanted to play a joke on me in front of his friends. In any case all I did was glare at him and say nothing.

If I were you I'd roll my eyes and ignore it, it souds like a joke rather than an actual declaration of love. If youre braver than me you can always say she should stop irritating you and youre not interested

• Like 1

Just now, #00Buck said:

Maybe this is the entire reason they are doing it to you?

It couldn't be. She's not smart enough for something like that.

Maybe she just wants my attention because I'm popular. Getting my attention makes her popular.

I hate being popular. I don't even try and there is already an entire fanfiction about me in a gay relationship. I'm not even gay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glowing Glass said:

It couldn't be. She's not smart enough for something like that.

Maybe she just wants my attention because I'm popular. Getting my attention makes her popular.

I hate being popular. I don't even try and there is already an entire fanfiction about me in a gay relationship. I'm not even gay.

Wha - What? 

Uhh...

Who are you?

Why are people writing gay fan fic about you?

How many fans do you actually have?

3 hours ago, #00Buck said:

What the fuck man, no, this was not a trick to make her like me, I was interested in this girl but she wasn't, or atleast I think she wasn't, I gave her attention, told her things, asked her things, but she didn't seem to care for me, so I decided it was not worth it, and decided not to talk to her again, and now that I've lost my interest in her, decided to move on and get some other girl, she fucking texted me, asking questions, giving attention and it's fucking annoying, which makes me thinks that she was actually attracted to some other guy which didn't care for her, and now she feels lonely and unloved and wants to talk to me, of course, this is only an assumption.

2 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

No offense but the way you talk of relationships sounds kind of shallow and just for the hell of it, if you didnt like the girl to begin with you shouldve broke up with her, and if you actually like this new girl hang with her first before asking her out. Randomly dating people to me seems a bit apathetic and just for the title of saying you have a gf/bf when theres little substance to a relationship to begin with

Reminds me of in middle school, tbh

No offense, but I don't think you understand this at all, I did like this girl, I was interested in her, she was interested in me, then she was not and I decided not to chase her... not going to explain this again. There is nothing wrong with dating people, maybe I don't want a girlfriend, maybe I just want to have fun, and I like hanging out with girls so why not, if she is not interested I will find someone who is, if you don't want to have dates, that's fine, it's your problem, but I will, and if I find someone to be in a relationship with, great, but if not, whatever, there are millons of other girls in the world.

It's literally impossible for furries to comprehend an approach to sex and relationships that doesn't involve immediately flying halfway across the country and moving in with the first person to ever flirt with you online OP so gl trying to explain the motivations behind doing insane normie things like casual dating lmao.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Ignoring her when she texts you is kind of dickish I think. There's no need for mind games.

Just ask her what's up. Find out directly if she is interested in your or not.

It's not mind games it's the exact opposite, lmao.

2016: He's not texting me back, he must be fucking with me!!!!

Posting Gods rapture me from this insane shitrock.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Ignoring her when she texts you is kind of dickish I think. There's no need for mind games.

Just ask her what's up. Find out directly if she is interested in your or not.

For a matter of fact, I did text her back, I answered her questions and decided not to continue the conversation, I have nothing against her I just don't care for her anymore.

Btw, you should never ask a girl that, it will mess everything up

• Like 1

4 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Wha - What? 

Uhh...

Who are you?

Why are people writing gay fan fic about you?

How many fans do you actually have?

1. Dont ask

2. Maybe it would be better if I didn't tell you

3. Because everyone wants my love for some reason and are going to unknown depths to figure out what will get me to like them. They don't know I'm getting as far away as possible with the first chance I get.

4. I don't know how many fans I have. My face has legitimately turned into a fucking local meme. If I Google myself I can actually find myself. One of the new youngsters at my school referred to me as a legend. I honestly think everyone at my school is completely insane. If you want some of the weird madness that is my life just message me for it.

7 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

It's literally impossible for furries to comprehend an approach to sex and relationships that doesn't involve immediately flying halfway across the country and moving in with the first person to ever flirt with you online OP so gl trying to explain the motivations behind doing insane normie things like casual dating lmao.

Let's get married in Las Vegas. 

That way when we leave the cringe will stay in Vegas. 

• Like 2

Something similar happened to me once. This guy asked me out on a date, and we went on said date. We met up a couple of times after that, and then I sent him a message a couple days after that asking if he wanted to hang out again, and he just said "no". So I thought "well that's pretty clear" and pursued other guys.

A few months later the guy asked why I went "off" him and I said why, and he felt bad about it, but after that I wasn't in a place where I wanted to date said guy anymore. So, I moved on from it and I don't regret it at all now. If we run into each other at any point we get along and catch up, but that's all it is now.

7 hours ago, Glowing Glass said:

1. Dont ask

2. Maybe it would be better if I didn't tell you

3. Because everyone wants my love for some reason and are going to unknown depths to figure out what will get me to like them. They don't know I'm getting as far away as possible with the first chance I get.

4. I don't know how many fans I have. My face has legitimately turned into a fucking local meme. If I Google myself I can actually find myself. One of the new youngsters at my school referred to me as a legend. I honestly think everyone at my school is completely insane. If you want some of the weird madness that is my life just message me for it.

Hmm...

Sounds made up.

Must be true. 

5 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Something similar happened to me once. This guy asked me out on a date, and we went on said date. We met up a couple of times after that, and then I sent him a message a couple days after that asking if he wanted to hang out again, and he just said "no". So I thought "well that's pretty clear" and pursued other guys.

A few months later the guy asked why I went "off" him and I said why, and he felt bad about it, but after that I wasn't in a place where I wanted to date said guy anymore. So, I moved on from it and I don't regret it at all now. If we run into each other at any point we get along and catch up, but that's all it is now.

Yes, it was pretty much like this, though I was kind of worse than that, I suspected she was not interested anymore but I wanted to find it out, so I sent her a message asking if she wanted to hang out, and oh surprise, she said yes, but when the day came, she ignored my messages and didn't answer until it was too late and didn't even gave a reason why, that's when I realized it was not worth it and decided to forget about her.

19 hours ago, #00Buck said:

This got me thinking, like what the fuck, what's wrong with dating a needy girl with low self esteem? Doesn't needy girls deserve love too? I should ditch her just because she has low esteem? You don't date needy girls with low self esteem? Why, is that flaw? Is it wrong to like a girl like this? No offense, but this sounded kind of douchy to me.

_

Let me get something straight, somehow, don't know why, you people assumed this girl was some innocent, insecure girl who wanted some love, well, she is not, she actually has a lot of guys on her hook, and lots of guys want to have something with her, the thing is these guys, are that kind of guys, you know them, nice guys, innocent, nerdy, insecure guys who would probably gave everything they have just to be a few minutes with her, but as we all probably know, girls don't like this type guys, but she wants to feel loved so she won't release them from the hook, and it's kind of cruel because she has even gone as far as to post in facebook how someone declared to her (which was pathetic as fuck, he referenced something from wow) just to boost her own ego, and that's where I enter into the equation, I'm the exact opposite of these guys, and that's why she was interested in me, but once I started to give her attention she didn't want it anymore and now I'm not giving it to her anymore, she wants it back, it's a vicious circle, and it's definitely not worth my time nor my energy, so i'll just move on with the next girl.

3 hours ago, Cross said:

Let me get something straight, somehow, don't know why, you people assumed this girl was some innocent, insecure girl who wanted some love, well, she is not, she actually has a lot of guys on her hook, and lots of guys want to have something with her, the thing is these guys, are that kind of guys, you know them, nice guys, innocent, nerdy, insecure guys who would probably gave everything they have just to be a few minutes with her, but as we all probably know, girls don't like this type guys, but she wants to feel loved so she won't release them from the hook, and it's kind of cruel because she has even gone as far as to post in facebook how someone declared to her (which was pathetic as fuck, he referenced something from wow) just to boost her own ego, and that's where I enter into the equation, I'm the exact opposite of these guys, and that's why she was interested in me, but once I started to give her attention she didn't want it anymore and now I'm not giving it to her anymore, she wants it back, it's a vicious circle, and it's definitely not worth my time nor my energy, so i'll just move on with the next girl.

I know girls like this, and they are what I'd call Succubi, or "Alpha Bitch" syndrome when there's another girl present. 
If it were me, I'd tell her straight out that it isn't going to work out/not interested. She may become neurotic at the rejection, or shrug and say "whatever". 

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

I know girls like this, and they are what I'd call Succubi, or "Alpha Bitch" syndrome when there's another girl present. 
If it were me, I'd tell her straight out that it isn't going to work out/not interested. She may become neurotic at the rejection, or shrug and say "whatever". 

Maybe that's a little to harsh? I don't think she is trying to harm anybody, intentionally atleast.