Skunk here :V

DarkGrump

Hi there,

Used to be on the old forum under the same name. Forgot I signed up to this new forum ages back, may as well put something here.

Might post occasionally, I work a lot so it'll be fleeting if I do post (50 hours week, dude, literally 50 too many).

British skunk with awful taste in music. Also a musician. If you like black metal, let me know, I'll share my stuff with you.

Hope you're all well and please to meet you all again,

DarkNoctus/Grump

• Like 4
Just now, Saxon said:

I flit between Hampshire and Oxford. What about you?

Oh oh, and do you have a fur affinity gallery?

I'm in Sheffield, used to live on the Isle of Wight, moved up just shy of 2 years ago.

I do have an FA but there's no art on there, so no use posting it. If you'd like to chat I do have Telegram @DarkGrump though!

Just now, DarkGrump said:

I'm in Sheffield, used to live on the Isle of Wight, moved up just shy of 2 years ago.

I do have an FA but there's no art on there, so no use posting it. If you'd like to chat I do have Telegram @DarkGrump though!

The Isle of Wight; the island everybody thinks is part of Hampshire but which isn't.

I will add your telegram, although I can't promise to chat tonight because the time is rather late!

Hey there, Mr. Skunk! My primary fursona is also a Skunk, I just happen to be posing as a Fossa here for undercover work. But Skunks are the best!

I'm Simo-the-Skunk on FA, or just Simo elsewhere about the furry community, in my normal skunk guise.

Nice to finally see a skunk. So do ya live in a den, a hollow log, or a woodpile?

7 hours ago, GemWolf said:

There's a difference? 

It has a lot to do with the styling of the guitars and the drums. Death metal has very distinctive, fast and heavy guitars and pacing. Deathcore is death metal mixed with metalcore. Black metal is a Finnish invention, where musicianship and production quality are overlooked in favor of the raspiest growls and a straightforward tempo.

8 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

It has a lot to do with the styling of the guitars and the drums. Death metal has very distinctive, fast and heavy guitars and pacing. Deathcore is death metal mixed with metalcore. Black metal is a Finnish invention, where musicianship and production quality are overlooked in favor of the raspiest growls and a straightforward tempo.

*scretches head* hmmm it all sounds like the same shit to me - noise. Each to their own I guess. Thanks for explaining it though. It's interesting how you can pick up such subtle differences.