So this happened...

Vallium

Alright so its been awhile since I've picked up a video game for any significant amount of time since Im always busy...

But here I am in-game with low health and my first instinct is not to buy anything since Im broke,

but then half a second later I realized...Im loaded in-game.

Derp.

• Like 1

I often do something similar in many games; I'll save and horde my money obsessively, not spending it on anything unless it is absolutely necessary, only to reach the end of the game with some obscene amount of money that I never spent...

Even if I see something that I think is cool or that would be useful, I will not buy it, rationalizing that it is overpriced or that it would be better if I saved my money for something better later on (which I will then not buy).

If only it was so easy to make and horde money it in real life...

18 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

If I'm playing The Sims without cheats I tend to do the same thing, but then I remember that there's always that one cheat that gives me 5000 simoleons and just do it over and over until I have the amount of money I need.

Put your lazy Sim to work instead and make them EARN their luxurious palace of a home. It gets so boring when every Sim is a lottery winner

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Put your lazy Sim to work instead and make them EARN their luxurious palace of a home. It gets so boring when every Sim is a lottery winner

I find more enjoyment out of making them explore all the little fun crazy shit you can find in-game (or in mods sometimes).
Not through the same kind of tedium found in real life.

The fun of Sims is that it's not real.

So fuck yo work shit.
I'm gonna eat babies and cast magic and shoot people in the street. And then trap some dumb asshole in a 2-square room with nothing to befriend but a toaster.

• Like 4

That moment when you have 999 rupees in any zelda game and have nothing to spend them on.....

8 hours ago, Vae said:

So fuck yo work shit.
I'm gonna eat babies and cast magic and shoot people in the street. And then trap some dumb asshole in a 2-square room with nothing to befriend but a toaster.

....when you can tell when someone is insane when they torture their sims.....