Star Wars Big Five Test

DrGravitas

Tried this a few times, and I don't get anything :( It just says, "Jumping to Light Speed, Please Wait." So I waited, and waited, and waited. Nada.

So I am gonna say I am more like Dr. Who, the second Dr., (with Jamie and Zoe as his companions) in particular, and it must have noted this and rejected me from the Star Wars Universe.

I got Princess Leia. Hoo boy.

4 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Tried this a few times, and I don't get anything :( It just says, "Jumping to Light Speed, Please Wait." So I waited, and waited, and waited. Nada.

So I am gonna say I am more like Dr. Who, the second Dr., (with Jamie and Zoe as his companions) in particular, and it must have noted this and rejected me from the Star Wars Universe.

Saying Dr. Who is your favorite Star Wars character is like saying Frodo Baggins is your favorite Game of Thrones character.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I got Princess Leia. Hoo boy.

Saying Dr. Who is your favorite Star Wars character is like saying Frodo Baggins is your favorite Game of Thrones character.

Huh, odd, but that's also true! Not at all a Game of Thrones fan, here. Good analogy!

Edit, OK, took it again, and got:

Han Solo. Not sure how to copy the stuff, but that seems like the most accurate one.