Gym >:[

Toshabi

I'M TRYING TO STOP BEING A DOUGHY FUCK BUT MY WHOLE BODY IS IN PAIN!

1 hour a day in the gym doing routines suggested by my healthy, Goku-like brother is making my whole body hate me. This is the price I must pay for sitting my fat ass on the computer to draw and play videogames starring lesbian time travelers. 

WHY DIDNT I DO THIS SOONER SO THAT THIS SUFFERING WOULDNT BE HAPPENING TO ME NOW?!?

UUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!! >:[[[

• Like 3

It'll get better, Toshabi. We're all rooting for you. I have been exercising myself everyday and have kept committed to it, so I know you can too. I recommend keeping a calendar or even posting here in this thread every day to keep yourself motivated.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirRob said:

It'll get better, Toshabi. We're all rooting for you. I have been exercising myself everyday and have kept committed to it, so I know you can too. I recommend keeping a calendar or even posting here in this thread every day to keep yourself motivated.

Well day 1 i hit the gym for an hour. I did arms, legs, chest and more arms. Im fugging sore. UUUGH. >:[

6 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Well day 1 i hit the gym for an hour. I did arms, legs, chest and more arms. Im fugging sore. UUUGH. >:[

Grats!! Hope you keep it up for today, Toshabi! You're already sexy so you don't need it, but I'm supportive all the same.

3 hours ago, Therapy Sergal said:

You don't have to excercise in the gym. It's basic physics, really - just spend more energy than you get, and you'll start using up your fat reserves. Any kind of physical activity uses up energy. You could do 20 situps every hour or so, slowly increasing that number, all in the comfort of your own home.

But I feel bara as hell when I hear the clanking from the work out gear at my local gym. I legit feel more powerful and slightly nsfw.

• Like 1

Let you spot spit you bro. Let's spot your squats, bro. Let's me touch your skin, bro. Let me breathe down your neck, bro.

On 2/1/2017 at 5:16 PM, Johanna Waya said:

Hey looking for advice, is it normal for everything to go really blurry while not even exercising that hard and have a hard time maintaining balance?

Just want to make sure I won't like die or anything

Bad news... Sounds like your suffer from vagina dentata. You only have about three months left to live.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hux said:

Let you spot spit you bro. Let's spot your squats, bro. Let's me touch your skin, bro. Let me breathe down your neck, bro.

Bad news... Sounds like your suffer from vagina dentata. You only have about three months left to live.

Don't worry, Hux has it even worse.
He suffers from Head-up-assitus. He's got a week, tops. 

On 2/1/2017 at 5:16 PM, Johanna Waya said:

Hey looking for advice, is it normal for everything to go really blurry while not even exercising that hard and have a hard time maintaining balance?

Just want to make sure I won't like die or anything

Don't over exert yourself. I doubt that's what you're doing but it isn't liable to make things better.