Headshots for free! (Closed for the time being)

FenrirDarkWolf

So I've been in a bit of a slump lately, so I figured I might as well see if the people of Peenix would like me to draw their head, and maybe their body if I feel like it.

Just post a ref in the comments and if I can I'll try to get to you. There's def no guarantee that I'll do it, but I'll try to get to everyone.

A note, you DO have permission to repost to your FA page if you want to, with credit of course. :)

Current Queue:

Jtrekkie
Caledonian
Feelwell the Rabbit
Tyranno
DrGravitas
LazerMaster
WolfnightV4XI

Completed Requests:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vexi fox said:

here.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22509183/

first time i have done this on this forum

EWgeWmh.png

Sorry it's so small, it meant to be 500x500, but i made the base outline too small, and it's 3AM and I'm too tired to give a fuck.

@Chaosmasterdelta and @Jtrekkie, I'll try to do your guys stuff tomorrow.

• Like 3

@Chaosmasterdelta @Jtrekkie @Caledonian @Feelwell the Rabbit @Tyranno @DrGravitas

Hi there guys, sorry I haven't started on your stuff yet, I got a little overambitious or a piece for @U-235, but it should be done tomorrow and I start on your guys' requests Friday or Saturday.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Oooooh,

Im not jumping in since you have a queque to fill but Ive been considering doing an art trade with people to get me into more of an art drive, too. So if you ever want to do your favorite birbwulf ;3c

Oooooo, fun! I'll put you at the very end and for now I'm going to CLOSE REQUESTS until I get all the back-up done. PM me what you want for me to do =w=

• Like 1

@Chaosmasterdelta I finished yours. It's no masterpiece, but I'm still trying to experiment with shading and it didn't go fantastically with you. I apologise. I might try to redo this at some point.

TI1ztkO.png

@Jtrekkie I'll get started on yours soon

(If anyone wants to give me any points about lighting and shading, please do! I know some basics, but not much else.)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

@Jtrekkie, @Caledonian, @Feelwell the Rabbit, @Tyranno, @DrGravitas, @LazerMaster5, @WolfNightV4X1

I'm so sorry I haven't started on your requests yet, I've been so stressed with school lately, and now it's spring break, so I'll try to get it done, along with my three other things (taking the driver's permit test, writing talent show choreography, and working on my World Lit project)

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

@Jtrekkie, @Caledonian, @Feelwell the Rabbit, @Tyranno, @DrGravitas, @LazerMaster5, @WolfNightV4X1

I'm so sorry I haven't started on your requests yet, I've been so stressed with school lately, and now it's spring break, so I'll try to get it done, along with my three other things (taking the driver's permit test, writing talent show choreography, and working on my World Lit project)

Hey, no problem dude. Real life goes before forum freebies :3

• Like 5

4 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

It'd be obnoxious of me to get impatient over the timing of free art; take as long as you have to.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

If it makes you feel any better, I literally forgot about it.

And what Caledonian said, RL before online.

Especially where furries are concerned. Shudder

The one's you've posted look really good so far, though.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Good luck on your driving test. Stay calm and know your material. And whatever you do, don't crash.