Zaraphayx

Coronavirus Megathread

Lung AIDS is in my city,
so it's only a matter of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2020 at 8:04 AM, CrazyTundraWolf said:

Can confirm am dead, much like this forum.

only thru posting will the dead live 4ever

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UK going for the good ol' herd immunity idea as official policy so they dont have to close as much, lucky our NHS isnt an inefficient mess that struggles at the best of times. Right?

• Thanks 1

Bojo finally realised essentially going full darwinism was going go kill a quarter of a million people potentially so hes going with the containment strategy the rest of the world has been using for weeks now. Little late but it's the thought that counts 

• Thanks 1

Well, if the numbers are believed to be accurate, more Americans have died to Covid-19 in under 3 months than from the entire Vietnam War.

Also, around 1/3 of these deaths have occurred within 50 miles of the Empire State Building.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, Llamapotamus said:

...Also, around 1/3 of these deaths have occurred within 50 miles of the Empire State Building.

My grandmother was unfortunately one of them. Hospital kept telling us she was giving up, which honestly sounded like a bunch of horseshit. She apparently wasn't being fed either. During that time family politics got really bad - to the point that I began to question if they even cared about her at all.

It honestly just seems like just a stress reaction now.

-

There was a point where you could hear the ambulances daily, the sheer number of funerals was actually insane. One of my high-school peers had his father pass away about a month ago to it. Last I checked, he was scraping up the money to have a funeral.

Within the last month or so, crime has increased dramatically, actually hearing gunshots right outside my window at one point. I reckon its to injure them and send them to the hospital, where they're very likely to catch corona if the bullet itself doesn't kill them. 

Maybe related, but there have been a lot of fireworks going off recently in protest (apparently), and my cousin recently had his arm dislocated by the police. His father was shot by some group unknown to me during the fireworks. Its probably a lot safer to be anywhere that isn't a projects right now.

Also, people sunbathing in a park by a ferry LOL

• Sad 1