Coronavirus Megathread

Zaraphayx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, Llamapotamus said:

...Also, around 1/3 of these deaths have occurred within 50 miles of the Empire State Building.

My grandmother was unfortunately one of them. Hospital kept telling us she was giving up, which honestly sounded like a bunch of horseshit. She apparently wasn't being fed either. During that time family politics got really bad - to the point that I began to question if they even cared about her at all.

It honestly just seems like just a stress reaction now.

-

There was a point where you could hear the ambulances daily, the sheer number of funerals was actually insane. One of my high-school peers had his father pass away about a month ago to it. Last I checked, he was scraping up the money to have a funeral.

Within the last month or so, crime has increased dramatically, actually hearing gunshots right outside my window at one point. I reckon its to injure them and send them to the hospital, where they're very likely to catch corona if the bullet itself doesn't kill them. 

Maybe related, but there have been a lot of fireworks going off recently in protest (apparently), and my cousin recently had his arm dislocated by the police. His father was shot by some group unknown to me during the fireworks. Its probably a lot safer to be anywhere that isn't a projects right now.

Also, people sunbathing in a park by a ferry LOL

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

they brought back the mask mandate, extended it even to the vaccinated, and in so doing went back 100% on their messaging, using VARIANTS! as the reasoning.

this was tested in LA a few weeks back and is slowly spreading throughout the country. they always cite case numbers and never deaths, which seem to remain almost at rounding error levels.

beginning to think we let the vampire beyond the threshold w/r/t lockdown

On 8/6/2021 at 12:15 AM, WALFTEAM said:

they brought back the mask mandate, extended it even to the vaccinated, and in so doing went back 100% on their messaging, using VARIANTS! as the reasoning.

this was tested in LA a few weeks back and is slowly spreading throughout the country. they always cite case numbers and never deaths, which seem to remain almost at rounding error levels.

I was saying this last April while a bunch of idiots posted hockey-stick graphs and yelling "EXPONENTIAL" like they didn't get a C in high school math.

Oh well, I guess the wagies will just have to get used to wearing bee-keeper outfits to work in a fast food kitchen, never getting to own a house, while I enjoy my comfy WFH life working 2hrs a day reading books and being rich.

Maybe you guys can try looting Target again in 4 years when another evil republican Hitler becomes ringmaster of the clown circus? LOL

My uncle and his family caught the rona. Please pray for him, he's not handling it well at all. I was kinda surprised because he's a really strong and healthy fellow for his age; he does roofing for a living.

On 8/6/2021 at 3:15 AM, WALFTEAM said:

Mississippi has 6 ICU beds available out of all the hospitals in the entire state

Speak of the devil I've just been informed someone from my office came to work sick and now I'm being required to work from home for two weeks. Normally I'd be delighted to work from home, just wish it wasn't these circumstances. I was hoping to travel soon...

EDIT: I am happy to report that it was a false alarm and we're back in the office again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
5 hours ago, TrishaCat said:

You do not have "pureblood" if you live in most 1st world countries as you get inoculated as a baby with a wide variety of vaccines

You are incorrect here. Vaccines come in two forms: the virii or bacteria are dead. The other form is "attenuated", where the pathogen is still alive, but in a state so weakened it can't cause disease. Either way, the idea is to stimulate an immune response. In neither case, are RNA or DNA modifications involved. This has been understood ever since the middle of the 18th century. The Centers for Disease Creation, in a monumental act of intellectual dishonesty, redefined the meaning of "vaccine" to include the clot-shots.

These Trumpcines are not vaccines, but rather a never before tried genetic modification that was rushed out at "warp speed" with inadequate testing, and come with horrid consequences. As for the consequences two years, five years, ten years from now are anyone's guess. The Trumpcines have accounted for more death and injury in one year than every other vaccine put together for the entire 31 year history of the VAERS. These clot-shots cause abnormal red blood cells and never before seen "clots" that aren't blood clots, but rather fibrous substances that grow and fill arteries and veins. Calling that mudblood might not be an actual, clinical term, but it sure is apropos.

For any con to be requiring the clot-shots as a condition of attendance is highly irresponsible. Last year, I said I was dying to attend a furcon, but I meant that figuratively, not literally.

11 hours ago, Simo said:

In neither case, are RNA or DNA modifications involved

They still aren't

mRNA vaccines do not alter your DNA nor your RNA. 

RNA carries things to different parts of the cell. In the case of mRNA, in vaccines they just carry information telling your cells to produce a protein that the virus doesn't like. The mRNA also doesn't stay in our systems for very long.

This is also why hiv vaccines are making strides - they're able to use this technology to tell our cells how to combat viruses.

As someone who has gotten the shot three times, I can happily say the vaccine had had no adverse effects on me. I am somewhat afraid though that people will refuse to take hiv vaccines in the future over this.

12 hours ago, TrishaCat said:

They still aren't

mRNA vaccines do not alter your DNA nor your RNA. (This remains to be seen. We. Don't. Know.)

RNA carries things to different parts of the cell. In the case of mRNA, in vaccines they just carry information telling your cells to produce a protein that the virus doesn't like. (Again, you couldn't be more wrong. The mRNA carries instructions for the synthesis of viral protein.) The mRNA also doesn't stay in our systems for very long. (Yes it does, along with the spike protein itself.)

This is also why hiv vaccines are making strides - they're able to use this technology to tell our cells how to combat viruses. (That's not how it works.)

As someone who has gotten the shot three times, I can happily say the vaccine had had no adverse effects on me. I am somewhat afraid though that people will refuse to take hiv vaccines in the future over this. (you got lucky playing Vaccine Roulette. Others weren't so lucky and the hammer dropped on a loaded chamber. As for long term effects, two years, five years, ten years from now is anybody's guess.)

While some specific claims made by Bansal et al. can be debated, the very long-lasting persistence of the spike protein in the body is convincingly demonstrated. Whether it is the mRNA encoding the spike protein that persists or rather the spike protein itself remains to be determined. Nevertheless, as long as the spike protein appears on either exosomes or apoptotic vesicles, it must be present on cell membranes; and as long as it is found there, the immune system will attack those cells.

Protracted inflammation and impaired organ function have been reported both with the virus infection itself [7] and after vaccination [8]. While inflammation may arise from autoimmunity downstream of intense acute tissue damage, the long-term persistence of spike protein after vaccination offers another straightforward explanation, and it supports the notion that the vaccines will give rise to lingering and slowly progressing inflammatory disease.

Long Term Persistance of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein, Evidence and Implications

There are references at the end of the article you need to see. As for your dodging the adverse events, you should know that the QC of these Trumpcines is inexcusably shoddy. You can see for yourself how that data are all over the place. Some lots are far more dangerous than others. I repeat: you got lucky. Please, stop playing Vaccine Roulette; you're playing with your life and your health.

5Ey2wJSH_o.jpg