Collars do you wear them?

Tailmon1

I have made a few for my daughter, including one that had this dingle bell that was as big as a tennis ball. I have also worn one (black, one and a half inches wide, basketweave tooling) when I was at Further Confusion. It's lined with suede so it's not bad to wear for the day.

Mostly I wear a torq when I'm out and about. I have one made with 19 twisted gold strands and another that is made from solid silver. The silver one is more comfortable but the gold one is lighter. Go figure.

Kel

I'm not a punk. So no, never. The only collar I wore was during larping/cosplay, when my character got captured by the slavers. And I hated it

kinky

I has a collar! :3

I normally only where it to casual furmeets around here tho... or when im being kinky with someone else

Well, I was digging for some of the beginning art from the old Comic thread when I came across this picture and it made me

Mentovecollar_zpsa41c1d9c.jpg

wonder how many of the menbers actually wear collars. Daily or just for Con's?

P.S

Its still waiting for your address for me to send it to you Mentova....

I told you, if you ever find me at a furcon I will take it and be your weirdo fetish pet for the rest of the con.