The Pokemon Thread

SirRob

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna snuggle up to my fully evolved yummy Bara fire tiger and feel his warm soft fur and firm muscles against my cheeks. Admire his beautiful form. Man, such a beef cake. The things I wanna do with him. I'll teach him how to use bulk up and harden and pound and submission. 

• Like 1

On 06/10/2016 at 0:17 AM, XoPachi said:

tumblr_oelcdjPWc71swx1jmo1_1280.jpg

LMFAO
I feel them though. My friend pointed out to me how many fire fighters there are in Pokemon. But I don't think there's that many buildings burning down so they can go for something else. I honestly thought he was gonna be Fire Dark.

tumblr_inline_oemnei2A171qfo6ue_500.gif

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Taikugemu said:

tumblr_inline_oemnei2A171qfo6ue_500.gif

I love how before he evolved, his look on his face was calm like being firmly adhered to the ground is just what the cool cats do.
Was just like "good and cool :^)"

An aside note, my Vikavolt drawing is one of the top images in Google search results. :u

6 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I just hope Nintendo can just stop revealing pokemons on a regular basis, I want to discover these pokemons  myself ingame

Right now, my concern is that they revealed all the pokemon like back in xy. Especially since we're this close to release date. 

10 hours ago, XoPachi said:

Yeah, don't disrespect me. I don't draw shit Pokemon like this except for the guilty pleasure that is Lopunny.

I'm actually surprised, what don't you like about her? I figured she would be right up your alley. Big hips, is a girl, etc.

50 minutes ago, SirRob said:

I'm actually surprised, what don't you like about her? I figured she would be right up your alley. Big hips, is a girl, etc.

It doesn't really look like it has hips to me. Just a frilly piece of clothing over a bone thin body.
But I hate waifu/idol Pokemon like this. Shit like Gardevoir, Braixen, Magearna, the one Ultra Beast, Kirlia, etc.
This also goes for trainers too. Like fuck THIS thing here. lmao

lusamine.png

2 minutes ago, SirRob said:

I see. I agree about waifu Pokemon. It doesn't sit well with me that someone could be getting off to something designed for children. What's worse is seeing companies cater to those people.

Sex appeal is one thing. I'm not bothered by that. It's mainly just me hating things that look like they're designed for weebs on Akibahara. haha.
If it looks like something from Touhou or Vocaloid, I instantly want nothing to do with it. But children's media having light sexual undertones doesn't bother me. That's why Lopunny doesn't really bug me. I don't see her so much as something "weebish" rather just a rabbit with super subtle sex appeal...which is absolutely nothing new to cartoons and games. 

So it's really just personal for me. When I see things that look like this, this, or this, I wanna vomit (in most circumstances). But as long as they don't look like the Pokemon whose name must not be mentioned, I can deal with it.

21 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

Sex appeal is one thing. I'm not bothered by that. It's mainly just me hating things that look like they're designed for weebs on Akibahara. haha.
If it looks like something from Touhou or Vocaloid, I instantly want nothing to do with it. But children's media having light sexual undertones doesn't bother me. That's why Lopunny doesn't really bug me. I don't see her so much as something "weebish" rather just a rabbit with super subtle sex appeal...which is absolutely nothing new to cartoons and games. 

So it's really just personal for me. When I see things that look like this, this, or this, I wanna vomit (in most circumstances). But as long as they don't look like the Pokemon whose name must not be mentioned, I can deal with it.

But weeaboos are such lovely people, I mean look at me, aren't I cool?

3 hours ago, XoPachi said:

It doesn't really look like it has hips to me. Just a frilly piece of clothing over a bone thin body.
But I hate waifu/idol Pokemon like this. Shit like Gardevoir, Braixen, Magearna, the one Ultra Beast, Kirlia, etc.
This also goes for trainers too. Like fuck THIS thing here. lmao

lusamine.png

This batch lusamine wearing a curtain on her head.

I like Steenee but not its evolved form. It went from cute to looking too....regal? I'm not sure what the word I'm looking for is, but I just imagine people wearing old-style dresses and covering themselves with too much makeup when I see it.