Rant: Can't take a dump on World Toilet Day

Käpt'n

So today is World Toilet Day. Sounds stupid, but apparently the idea behind it is to draw attention to global sanitation and to raise awareness for people who do not have access to clean bathrooms, or who don't have proper bathrooms at all for that matter.

There is just one problem for me right now... My colleague took over for me yesterday and he accidentally took the key to the restroom with him. So, yeah... Kind of ironic considering that it is World Toilet Day, huh? His timing could not have been better!

I have an empty bottle here and alternatively there is a sink in the storage room, I just hope that I don't need to take a dump while I'm here.

Five hours to go... Wish me luck!

Edited by Käpt'n

He should be like "Don't care, had sex B|"

Or in this case, "having."

The funny thing is they were running around the enclosure together and deliberately boning each other in front of every visitor! xD

Also, to take that shot I way lying down on the ground right in front of them, maybe that explains his expression and her shame? :V

Oh and just as an update, my colleague can't bring me the key until Saturday. I'm gonna shit on his desk :3

I'm in a similar situation. My dog knocked a rock onto a water pipe and broke it. Had to turn off my water and I really want to shower. 

1. Buy deodorant.

2. Be super lazy so you don't sweat.

3. ???????????

4. Never shower again!

But yeah that sucks D: I mean, at least I get to shit on my co-worker's desk but not being able to shower? Yeah that stinks! No pun intended.

Edited by Käpt'n

Joke all you want about World Toilet Day, but sanitation and proper sewage disposal systems save hundreds of thousand lives every year.  Cholera is a serious disease that as of 2010 kills some where in the range of 58,000 to 130,000 people each year.  Running water and things like toilets are something that is so commonplace and we take for granted, but they are a major contributor to the increased health of our society.  Also its important to have a day like this to help people realize what a serious issue this is for the developing world because so many people are just too embarrassed to talk about issues like toilets and pooping.

• Like 1

Joke all you want about World Toilet Day, but sanitation and proper sewage disposal systems save hundreds of thousand lives every year.  Cholera is a serious disease that as of 2010 kills some where in the range of 58,000 to 130,000 people each year.  Running water and things like toilets are something that is so commonplace and we take for granted, but they are a major contributor to the increased health of our society.  Also its important to have a day like this to help people realize what a serious issue this is for the developing world because so many people are just too embarrassed to talk about issues like toilets and pooping.

i dont think anyone condemned it and the seriousness of it, but we just got a good first world laugh at kapt'ns expense

i dont think anyone condemned it and the seriousness of it, but we just got a good first world laugh at kapt'ns expense

Sorry I didn't mean to come as chastising people.  I just felt it was important to give context for why such a day like this exists given how it might seem silly to most people in the developed world.

Explain this. How?

How what? My digestive system has always been kind of slow. Not sure if it's because of my diet or my pills, but recently it has been getting a bit slower than usual. So uh, I don't really have any explanation other than that, or maybe I fucked something up. As for holding it, well it's really hard to do, but it's easier when it's like, a rock solid turd. It also helps when your digestive system is like mine I guess.

To be honest, the concept of pooping once or more daily is very foreign to me.

How what? My digestive system has always been kind of slow. Not sure if it's because of my diet or my pills, but recently it has been getting a bit slower than usual. So uh, I don't really have any explanation other than that, or maybe I fucked something up. As for holding it, well it's really hard to do, but it's easier when it's like, a rock solid turd. It also helps when your digestive system is like mine I guess.

Three weeks is just crazy long without pinching a loaf, I was shocked.

Sorry I didn't mean to come as chastising people.  I just felt it was important to give context for why such a day like this exists given how it might seem silly to most people in the developed world.

Aye, you have a point though, we tend to take our ability to eliminate and keep a sanitary environment for granted.

1. Buy deodorant.

2. Be super lazy so you don't sweat.

3. ???????????

4. Never shower again!

But yeah that sucks D: I mean, at least I get to shit on my co-worker's desk but not being able to shower? Yeah that stinks! No pun intended.

Luckily my step dad came over and fixed it so water is back up. :) It was absolute torture not being able to wash my hands though.

Nobody does that once or more daily? At least I dont think they do. I dont... Uh...who even asks these questions, your doctor? I dont think anyone else cares to chalk up averages on the defecation cycle...

Nobody does that once or more daily? At least I dont think they do. I dont... Uh...who even asks these questions, your doctor? I dont think anyone else cares to chalk up averages on the defecation cycle...

It seems to be the norm with everybody I've talked to. Yes, poop comes up as a discussion a lot in the group circles I hang around :P

Well, if you have dogs and if they are pooping more than once/twice a day (depending on the dog) then you are feeding them too much. Poop tracking is great for health tracking. X D

Well, if you have dogs and if they are pooping more than once/twice a day (depending on the dog) then you are feeding them too much. Poop tracking is great for health tracking. X D

Well its nomal for health tracking naturally, sure. But I dont think people typically track that on themselves as much unless they are sick and the doctor says so. I mean maybe they keep unofficial mental tabs on it but its such a banal process Idont think anyone cares unless they have to or unless theyre super...heh...anal

It seems to be the norm with everybody I've talked to. Yes, poop comes up as a discussion a lot in the group circles I hang around :P

Well crap, man. Now I wonder if Im abnormal...maybe I should eat more.

For me it simply depends on what I eat. Home made stuff takes longer, fast food and crap like that is done quicker, kebab from the filthy turkish restaurants at every corner goes through my system within two hours.

One day I was holding it in because there were no restooms. When I got home I grabbed some kebab because fuck my health. Big mistake. When I sat on the toilet two hours later the cramps hurt so bad I was close to fainting :P

For me it simply depends on what I eat. Home made stuff takes longer, fast food and crap like that is done quicker, kebab from the filthy turkish restaurants at every corner goes through my system within two hours.

One day I was holding it in because there were no restooms. When I got home I grabbed some kebab because fuck my health. Big mistake. When I sat on the toilet two hours later the cramps hurt so bad I was close to fainting :P

Well tmi but at least I get to say this phrase,

You are what you eat, huehuehue

lmao I shit 4 times a day sometimes

Mostly if I'm not able to 'empty' completely. My usual is 2-3. But I also have the metabolism of a 14 year old boy and can eat whatever the fuck I want all day every day (besides avocado... some kind of weird food intolerance IDK)

All people are different.

Same with dogs. I have one dog who poops once every 2-3 days, and another who poops twice a day. They're both fed twice a day, both kcal/day measured by my vet.

SHIT'S WEIRD, YO

(that was funny LAUGH)