I'm so sorry I'm so stupid

Sidewalk Surfboard

I'm sorry I'm such a stupid excuse for a "person" if I even am one. I said something bad, and I feel like a fucking retard because I ddin't think before I said it. I never think about anything, because I'm too retarded to do it. All I ever think about is stupid shit for little fuxking kids like I'm a fucking autist or something, I'm stupid and I'm sorry for even being here because I don't belong

Dude, you gotta say the wrong thing sometimes to figure out what not to say and what TO say. We can't figure it all out watching our older siblings and stuff, because there's stuff they don't say or do.

You're still a young'un and it's unavoidable that there's shit you still gotta learn. When we were your age (I'm an old fart now) you think we were as perfect and amazing as we are now? Nah.

• Like 2

What you said was really not cool. But at least you understood why that was bad to joke about. Go take a break until you feel like coming back. You just need to slow down a little and think about how the other person interprets what you said before you speak it.

Jesus, I go away for one day... What the fuck happened, what thread are we talking about

Edit: 'Twas the chat thread, wasn't it

Edited by Guest

Awww I missed fresh drama again! I ALWAYS miss the drama... 

Oh well, OP, not sure what was said or the context but don't sweat it. The fact that you feel bad tell me you aren't a bad person. Like everyone else has said we all do stupid shit. Hell, a (former) coworker got pissed and told our boss to fuck off the other day when he should have just calmed down and had a beer. It happens to us all...  Carry on and be the best person you can. We all fall short of the goal to be a great person all the time but by trying we can get close enough to be good enough most of the time.