Cheese Supreme

Khaki

The belgian priminiater visita the dutch prime minister. "Listen, we are sick of the dutch making jokes about belgians being stupid and all. We want to laugh at you too" the dutch minister nods. "That os a fair point. To benefit our relation with your country we will build a bridge in the middle of the sahara, so you can laugh at us too"

and so it happens, the dutch build the bridge and the belgians laugh about it.

about a year later the prime ministers meet again. "That was fun" the belgian sais "i think you could take the bridge down now" but the dutch prime minister shakes his head. "We would gladly, but the belgians keep going there for their fishing hollidays"

• Like 1

Kind of long, but here's an old favourite:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,
Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.
Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.
But what does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment.

“Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr.Kumquat said:

Two guys are sitting in a restaurant. Waiter askes them what they want to drink. The first guy says "I'll have some H2O" second guy says "I'll take some H2O too!"

The second guy died. 

Now that is funny :V

Ooooo Myyyy Gaaawd! That is soooooooooooo funny, I'm actually laughing...

Ha Ha Ha!

Marie and Susie are talking when Susie says: ''You know Marie, Nick's dick is like a peanut''. Marie asks: ''Wow is it that small?''. Susie replies: ''Nah it just tasted kinda salty''.

leleleplz.gif?1

Three logicians walk into a bar. The barman says "I suppose you all want the usual?"

The first logician says "I don't know."

The second logician says "I don't know."

The third one says "YES!"

(If anyone needs me to explain this one, let me know)

------------------------------------------------------------

And a bad one:

Q: What's white and slides gracefully around the nightclub?
A: Cum Dancing

Edited by Faust
Added a separator for clarity

I'm in trouble for causing the shed to explode whilst trying to make nitrocellulose, but got let off with a warning since oxidants happen.

A bear is taking a crap in the woods when it sees a bunny rabbit doing the same, the bear asks "Do you ever have trouble with poo sticking to your fur?"

to which the bunny replies "No".

"Good" the bear replies, before grabbing and proceeding to wipe his arse with the rabbit.

• Like 1

two friends are on a hunting trip when one of the two drops dead. the other calls 911.
"my friend just died!" he cries out
a calm voice on the other side of the line responds. "okay, first make sure he is really dead"
the man remains quiet but the 911 worker suddenly hears a gunshot.
"yes, he is dead, what now?" the man asks then.

A man walks into a bar, makes a backflip and lands on a chair. "Where did you learn that?' the bartenders asks in awe. "In the circus" the man replies.

later another man comes in, makes a triple loop and lands on a chair "where did you learn that?" The bartender asks again. "In the circus" the second man replies.

then a third man comes in. He makes a salto and lands on w chair. "Let me guess" the bartender sais "you're from the circus too"

"no idiot" the man replies "i tripped over the doormat"

On 1.2.2016 at 2:20 PM, Caledonian said:

two friends are on a hunting trip when one of the two drops dead. the other calls 911.
"my friend just died!" he cries out
a calm voice on the other side of the line responds. "okay, first make sure he is really dead"
the man remains quiet but the 911 worker suddenly hears a gunshot.
"yes, he is dead, what now?" the man asks then.

Sounds like the humor of Dr. House. Very dark and grim.

Another couple!

"I say. Holmes! Why have you painted the front door of 22 Baker Street bright yellow?"

"A lemon entry, my dear Watson."

- - - - - - - - - - -

A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. While he's drinking, he notices a slab of tarmac sitting at the bar chomping on a packet of salted peanuts. He turns to the barman and says, "There's a piece of tarmac over there, eating nuts!"

The barman smiles and responds "Oh yes, that's the M24 motorway, he's a regular. We get a lot of tarmac in here. The dusty slab over by the corner? He's from the M6 near Croydon. Then there's Marty by the door, he works hard up at spaghetti junction. See the black-and-white stripes chap over there? He's a bit of a local celebrity from Abbey Road, the Beetles actually walked over him back in the sixties. All lovely people when they're not at work."

"Really? So who is that piece of red tarmac in the corner there?"

"Don't go near him sir," the barman replies in obvious panic, "He's a cyclepath!"

• Like 1

A man goes to a carpenter and says "Look, I want to complain. Why are there so many holes in this table you made for me?"

The carpenter replies "They're knot holes"

"Yes they bloody well are, look I can put my finger right through them!"