Favorite Fursuit Videos (or Photos)

Misomie

Don't mind the fact that it's two dancers, just focus on the first one who's my favorite. I only ever see Flinch dancing, but they seem to stay in character pretty well and oh my god their body is like jello. No bones. It's pretty cool.

Also, as a side note, part of me finds it a little weird that people sometimes seem to forget that Telephone is an actual person, too. But that's just me. I do like how you NEVER catch her out of character, and I love how she's actually original in her behavior.

Edited by GamingGal

32 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Your fursuit is really good btw. 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

I am amazed and frightened at the same time. if I come to Alaska, can I have a ride? :D

Absolutely! Always up for giving plane rides. 

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread... 

Edited by Nordo

@Nordo That's awesome. Looks like paws come in handy for wiping windshield condensation! Hopefully, your fur didn't get dirty from that. Great idea for a video, and nice suit.

Speaking of which, here are a few more of my favorites:

my_new_fursuit_by_2078-d3axzrm.jpg

Edited by Xaende
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2016 at 2:01 AM, Rabbit Head said:

Double post, but I was totally reminded of FaceRot's suit. This reminds me of how much we need furry and heavy metal to blend together more often. It's SO COOL, and the total opposite of the last suit that was posted.

1426304122.facerot_group.thumb.jpg.87f8c

I love this suit so much. especially the detail on it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love this so much I must have watched this video like 12 times times today. The way she moves and her floppy hands are just perfect its so funny

clockwork creatures stuff is also cool but I cant find the video I was thinking of. Tumult's is also amazing! I love his art as well

Edited by acne-scars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Tycho Aussie is a better person than all of us. Seriously, he's a gem (and his son's a chip off the old block, too).

I can't find his explanation right now, but basically, he's a geologist who's worn his fursuit in the classes he's T.A.'ed as part of fun mini-lessons on observation.

1444249736.trfurs_12132402_4775228024197

8 minutes ago, Troj said:

Tycho Aussie is a better person than all of us. Seriously, he's a gem (and his son's a chip off the old block, too).

I can't find his explanation right now, but basically, he's a geologist who's worn his fursuit in the classes he's T.A.'ed as part of fun mini-lessons on observation.

Oooooh.

^^^His FB page is fun to follow, because he travels to other countries (mostly in the former USSR) to help scientists calibrate and repair their old seismological equipment, so that they don't have to purchase expensive and hard-to-procure new machines.

In many cases, he's been the first fursuiter people in those countries have ever seen!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...