The Above User's Superpower

Astus

The new version of the daredevil, he was born blind as a bat but in an accident had lost his hearing and suddenly could see with extreme precision! He uses his visual prowess, best used at night as he has night vision, he uses his new found ability to see to totally kick bad guys butts in a three movie series that gets worse with each movie, the first being pretty damn awesome and the third being a mediocre attempt at more money, this high flying superhero literally will make you wish you had a horrible and painful accident so you too could be an awesome hero!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Faust said:

Ability to hide large golden question marks all over the city of your choice, protected by elaborate security systems for no reason whatsoever.

Riddle me this bat... bat! Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?

*Skip me-ow*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Riddle me this bat... bat! Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?

The usual answer is 'a coffin', although I've known people who did buy their own coffins so their relatives wouldn't have to!

(Skip me also - wonder if a 'Riddles' thread would work?)

• Like 1