Tim Hortons and Bitcoin Megathread

Pignog

5 minutes ago, Pignog said:

the threads been a bit light on bitcoin lately, thx for keeping us update. Any Canadian bitcoin news comin down the pipe?

Bitcoin conference of sorts in Toronto. Mostly a "bitcoin education seminar" and they want $700 for it. Fuck that.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Revates said:

Hi guys! This thread doesn't have enough bitcoins so @Rassah has helped me set up a bitcoin address feel free to send me all your money here: 1HS2QthRpCEf5Ev4eDfGjAhctRsTDSm4D9

I can spare you all the Zimbabwean dollars you want, man.

Alternately I can give you pound Sterling. Same diff, really.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gryphoneer said:

I can spare you all the Zimbabwean dollars you want, man.

Alternately I can give you pound Sterling. Same diff, really.

Either way, I can keep it for posterity since it's not worth anything. :^)

4 minutes ago, Revates said:

Either way, I can keep it for posterity since it's not worth anything. :^)

Though I suppose you will get some sort of return if you just hold on to it for a bit longer.

After all, currency of defunct nations fetch a fair price among collectors.

• Like 1

Just now, Gryphoneer said:

Though I suppose you will get some sort of return if you just hold on to it for a bit longer.

After all, currency of defunct nations fetch a fair price among collectors.

Maybe this could be the start of my own collection? I could start collecting various currencies across countries starting with the GBP, Zimbabwean Dollar and Buttcoins. You've given me a new hobby.

59 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

If you get 1,000,000 USD worth of bitcoin, you can purchase 1 toshabi buttcoin.

I'm on the road to riches toshabi. The road to riches.

Community Announcement!

We will be eating Endless Nameless on Sunday, July 17th @ Pignogs place.

Noodles and cake and boardgames galore!

We will also be adding a new member to our meet up. 

We will post pics of the cake eating. Maybe we celebrate the eating on the discord at the same time?

Stay tuned for hot cake on mouth action!!!

• Like 2

My policy is not to drink Sunday night but don't let that stop you guys. My only stipulation is that by 10-11 I need everyone out (I need to be up early). For dinner, @kazooie mentioned bringing a pizza stone, so if that's the case I will prepare different kinds of pizza dough and collect ingredients together for different pizzas and we can customize Sunday.

I'm looking forward to it! We should have six people. I think One Night Werewolf would be an ideal game. Other possibilities include Machine of Death, The Grizzled, maybe something smaller if I or others take a break. See y'all there!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pignog said:

My policy is not to drink Sunday night but don't let that stop you guys. My only stipulation is that by 10-11 I need everyone out (I need to be up early). For dinner, @kazooie mentioned bringing a pizza stone, so if that's the case I will prepare different kinds of pizza dough and collect ingredients together for different pizzas and we can customize Sunday.

I'm looking forward to it! We should have six people. I think One Night Werewolf would be an ideal game. Other possibilities include Machine of Death, The Grizzled, maybe something smaller if I or others take a break. See y'all there!

I want to play the pouch smuggling game. 

Normally I'd apply peer pressure and have you stagger drunk into work the next morning with no sleep but I'll play by your rules this time. 

15 hours ago, #00Buck said:

I want to play the pouch smuggling game. 

Normally I'd apply peer pressure and have you stagger drunk into work the next morning with no sleep but I'll play by your rules this time. 

Roommate agrees Sheriff of Nottingham is a good idea.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pignog said:

a zerig cake would be me emptying my garbage can into a cake mould and pouring fondant all over it

your cruel words have pierced my heart

the cold sting is too much...

im fading

meet was fun I got really tipsy and said nice things to everybody except pignog and his HYOUMAN friend

I drew a cute raccoon and buck took a pic of it because zerig would like it and I don't know if zerig would like it but if he is reading then he should ask buck to give him my lovechild and combustible friend

there's a few pics actually that buck should post if he wants to

1 minute ago, Another Ampers& said:

I drew a cute raccoon and buck took a pic of it because zerig would like it and I don't know if zerig would like it but if he is reading then he should ask buck to give him my lovechild and combustible friend

yes i would wish to see this pic @#00Buck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zerig said:

yes i would wish to see this pic @#00Buck

if he holds out on you which he might idk uit's his country but if he does i will try my best to recreate this work of art 4 u I will with my soulpaws try and make it happen the michael angeloian work of this raccoon adonis

I will think of you sweetly

edit: right fuck I should have said he'll be home in like an hour but he's going to bed so maybe you will see them in the morning time