My hill

Nova

54 minutes ago, Teto said:

I hold you, it will all be okay.

Our hill.

I feel safe and warm in your arms, Teto, your comfort surrounds and soothes me like nothing else. You are precious and a treasure to me. I hope that this moment never ends.

52 minutes ago, Nova said:

Standing On The edge🎶

Falls on Hill

I invite you to stay and be friends, I don't want to hurt anyone. We are all together here.

Edited by jcstinks

34 minutes ago, jcstinks said:

I feel safe and warm in your arms, Teto, your comfort surrounds and soothes me like nothing else. You are precious and a treasure to me. I hope that this moment never ends.

I lean in close, knowing that soon, when the sun rises, we'll have to leave this safe haven. Return to the uncertainty of the world below, with it's truths and morals as vague as the inky black landscape before us. Only in the darkest night do the stars shine so bright. I'll keep you in my warm embrace, and hold you in my mind, cherished and loved.

Our hill

Edited by Teto
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Teto said:

I lean in close, knowing that soon, when the sun rises, we'll have to leave this safe haven. Return to the uncertainty of the world below, with it's truths and morals as murky as the inky black landscape before us. Only in the darkest night do the stars shine so bright. I'll keep you in my warm embrace, and hold you in my mind, cherished and loved.

My eyes are closed. I love you for caring. For knowing, and sharing. For always-be-thereing. The clouds above speak from a cave, a wave, of happiness. My thoughts refute the same in shades, but it is nothing like sappiness.

Did you know, a year ago? I barely knew your name? A friend of friends, but nothing more. But, no longer a game. Your wildling paws, so soft and pure, bring me a smile for everymore.

Jonah Hill.

Edited by jcstinks
  • Like 2

hold on I just got a text

hahaha Jason just sent me the funniest photo, just a second I'll send it to you. do you get data up here? my reception's good enough but I get 4G and you don't, so I dunno

Our hill,
but Kemal says he's bringing booze so he'll be here too, soon

• Like 3

I bombard the hill with ACME anvils. Unfortunately, I just attract a bunch of dwarves who build a fortress containing a ground-to-surface magma pump and narrow hallways filled with traps.

The dwarf fortress.

I put on a dragon costume so I am more relatable to the dragon, and I attempt to persuade him to leave the hill. He finds me annoying and frankly, somewhat offensive, and he leaves the hill in disgust.

I am now the dragon of the hill.