Things that you love! v2

Sar

6 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I feel strangely excited about this

I don't even know what a neopet is

It's a petsite that has been around for almost 20 years now. It's not as awesome as it used to be but I still find myself returning and I've been playing it since I was 9. You can pretty much blame it for my furry conversion or at least the main seed for it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

The new update for BeamNG.DRIVE is great. The Utah map is fun to explore with an off road capable truck, and the Ibishu Miramar is a fun late 60s RWD Japanese econobox sedan. The game gets better with every update.

That game looks so good. Is it worth it?

It's been eleven days since I got my impacted wisdom tooth removed. Almost no pain, and since it was a surgical extraction the wound has been closed with stitches so it literally stopped bleeding in minutes. Though it made the surrounding gum swell more and for a longer time.

I expected much worse really.

• Like 1

In Mentor, the traffic drops significantly after 8 PM, as all the old people have gone to bed already and the city has a nonexistent nightlife. This makes for great driving experiences, as one can drive 5 to 10 miles over the speed limit without getting stuck behind baby boomers that shouldn't even be driving.

Apparently I really like little things that look like big things. 

I wonder if I have a latent micro fetish

Or wait... Is that macro?

2 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

Free "breast cancer" checks with both hands.... for a long time.... from @WolfNightV4X1... for medical reasons.

Good relationships. This is how they're done.

1 hour ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Apparently I really like little things that look like big things. 

I wonder if I have a latent micro fetish

Or wait... Is that macro?

Good relationships. This is how they're done.

I think it's both

Also... I thought Val was going out with someone else

20 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I think it's both

Also... I thought Val was going out with someone else

Hey hey now, we're not together together and it's kind of on the same level as booping a nose. I'm afraid I embarassed him.

@Endless/Nameless

Good friends, yep

Edit:

Behold, I am the bringer of akward laughs and the destroyer of threads.

On 21/04/2016 at 8:13 PM, Wax said:

At the risk of sounding super sappy, that's the effect music has on me. That's why I love it so much. It just bundles up all my anger, frustration and worries in a way that just kind of makes me let go.

Gaah, late reply. Yup, that's the nature of it. Captures and reflects emotion. It can take you to so many amazing places. Honestly music is what i live for, if things are going badly it picks you up and calms you down, if things are going well it can frame everything wonderfully. Can put everything into such a beautiful perspective.