Things that you hate! v2

Sar

Dang. Avatars are fkn tiny at this place.

Your new avatar, holy fuck. I love it

I was hoping we'd at least get 150x150. I think they're 90x90 right now, and that's even smaller than FA lol.

Honestly speaking, 90x90 is the lowest I'm willing to tolerate. But they might also look bigger to me because I'm on a 1366x768 resolution laptop. I find 80x80 and lower becomes really frustrating to make an avatar look good at.

"Oh you hate SJW? That must mean that you are a racist, homophobic, transphobic shitlord!!1"

And on the other side: "You don't think prison rape is funny and justified? You must be an SJW/pedophile/rapist/etc.!"

Edited by Phausk
  • Like 1

Youtube dude. It's got all the free, unruinable music you could ever want. ;3

Out of curiosity what was the album?

Some of us like having physical CDs ._. haha.
But yeah, I always back up my music on a computer before I EVER stick it in a CD player of any kind for this exact reason.

Some of us like having physical CDs ._. haha.But yeah, I always back up my music on a computer before I EVER stick it in a CD player of any kind for this exact reason.

Eh, to me CDs have basically gotten to the point where they're like vinyl but without the nostalgia. I don't see what having a physical copy of an album actually adds to it.

Youtube dude. It's got all the free, unruinable music you could ever want. ;3

Out of curiosity what was the album?

My car was built in 2003. They didn't have YouTube yet.

And it was the new Five Finger Death Punch album, Got your Six. My dad got it for me last Sunday, and now my car wants to keep it.

Some of us like having physical CDs ._. haha.But yeah, I always back up my music on a computer before I EVER stick it in a CD player of any kind for this exact reason.

you should just do what my dad would always do, burn a copy and keep the original put away in the case. Fuck up your burnt copy all you want

My car was built in 2003. They didn't have YouTube yet.

And it was the new Five Finger Death Punch album, Got your Six. My dad got it for me last Sunday, and now my car wants to keep it.

But...they have Youtube now. Wait...are you saying that the album was made to only be playable on car stereos from 2003? Or are you saying your car is a time machine that can only travel back to the year it was made and that by placing the album in the car's stereo it's somehow caused a temporal anomaly in which 5FDP albums can only exist on mediums that were around during the time of your car's manufacture? I...your response doesn't logic Lazer!

But...they have Youtube now. Wait...are you saying that the album was made to only be playable on car stereos from 2003? Or are you saying your car is a time machine that can only travel back to the year it was made and that by placing the album in the car's stereo it's somehow caused a temporal anomaly in which 5FDP albums can only exist on mediums that were around during the time of your car's manufacture? I...your response doesn't logic Lazer!

No, I'm saying the car was built in 2003 and only has a CD Player. FFDP happened to be what I was listening to that wouldn't eject from the stereo. A bit frustrating , since I listened to a Helloween CD earlier in the day that ejected just fine.

No, I'm saying the car was built in 2003 and only has a CD Player. FFDP happened to be what I was listening to that wouldn't eject from the stereo. A bit frustrating , since I listened to a Helloween CD earlier in the day that ejected just fine.

Yeah i...gathered that much. :P

Idk, you could try taking the stereo out and then apart, see if you can't find a way to force it to eject the disk or otherwise get to it without damaging the CD. If the stereo's effectively fucked for what you want to use it for you're going to have to replace it anyway. If not get used to that album being driving music.

you should just do what my dad would always do, burn a copy and keep the original put away in the case. Fuck up your burnt copy all you want

That reminds me my old car's CD player didn't recognize burned discs no matter how you burned or finalized them. It also skipped unless it was cold or you pointed the AC vents down at full blast over it.

My little brother wanted to play some music or something, and I was tired and didn't wanna. So he's like "we probably couldn't make music together huh". And I'm like oh great, he's getting defensive. Then he proceeds to say "my music's sorta more for everyone, and your music's kinda cliquey". That pissed me off, so I stormed out.

I'm just sittin' here like, "my music's not fucking cliquey, if you don't like it you don't fucking like it. The only thing barring your entrance is your ability to enjoy it. It's not a fucking club, it's a fucking taste you pleb". 

I'm not keeping you out of my musical sphere as an act of pretentiousness; the secrecy's to keep you from making fun of me; 'cause apparently my music's "gay as fuck". Fuck you!

Fucking fuck...