Things that you hate! v2

Sar

Relevant to the IMVU h8: I had a friend try to get me to join IMVU a while back. She pestered. And pestered. And pestered. Then one day I got mean and she stopped pestering.

I hate people who pester after you give them a straight forward answer and make it quite clear where you stand on it.

• Like 1

I hate having stomach problems. My anxiety over the years has made my stomach so fucking weak and prone to just causing me sooo much irritation and discomfort.

Ugh.

I know exactly how you feel..

Recent events have me so stressed out that I've got stomach pains. So very, very fun /s

Speaking of which, I hate stress. Nyeh

Feeling sick and like I'm about to barf. Had that feeling for the first time in years during the beginning of my last semester in college and I was sick for several days. Ended up sleeping in the dorm lobby slouched in a chair a few nights because I couldn't manage to sleep in my bed without feeling sick.

You are telling me, that this site won't keep me logged in when I go back to the main page?

It's a weird bug. Some people have fixed it by refreshing. I had it in a subforum, and since I refreshed, I haven't had it since.

Also: When I add people on Skype and they never talk to me. Come on guys, why add me if you're just gonna ignore me?

• Like 1

And the newer message board software does not let me copy or paste text. This means I am unable to post images or links. One of the reasons I abandoned SF-O. I do not want to abandon this community as well,  but if my tablet does not like this site,  what am I to do? And now the text is lagging badly to where typing takes fucking forever.  I call for a rollback.