Sar

Things that you hate! v2

6250 posts in this topic

I threw out an empty can of mackerel in tomato sauce(it's a Danish thing). Apparently, the tiny bit of tomato sauce is enough to stink up my tiny studio apartment.

The fact that the furry community is one of the most self destructive things I've ever been a part of.
Hoping that changes soon, but, we'll see.

Relevant to the IMVU h8: I had a friend try to get me to join IMVU a while back. She pestered. And pestered. And pestered. Then one day I got mean and she stopped pestering.

I hate people who pester after you give them a straight forward answer and make it quite clear where you stand on it.

1 person likes this

I don't put my old avi and nobody notices that I'm me. Hi.

Also changed the first name.

Edited by Johanna Waya

When people don't just edit their last post /passiveaggressivepost (seriously though, it's annoying)

Edited by ChaosCalix

I kinda hate the whole follow/follower system. I want friends, not followers!

Agreed. Some websites have a system where if two people follow each other, it lists them as friends.
I don't really like that either, honestly.

Edited by ChaosCalix
1 person likes this

I don't put my old avi and nobody notices that I'm me. Hi.

Also changed the first name.

The first time you replied to me I didn't know who you were for a second ^^;

I hate having stomach problems. My anxiety over the years has made my stomach so fucking weak and prone to just causing me sooo much irritation and discomfort.

Ugh.

I hate having stomach problems. My anxiety over the years has made my stomach so fucking weak and prone to just causing me sooo much irritation and discomfort.

Ugh.

I know exactly how you feel..

Recent events have me so stressed out that I've got stomach pains. So very, very fun /s

Speaking of which, I hate stress. Nyeh

Feeling sick and like I'm about to barf. Had that feeling for the first time in years during the beginning of my last semester in college and I was sick for several days. Ended up sleeping in the dorm lobby slouched in a chair a few nights because I couldn't manage to sleep in my bed without feeling sick.

You are telling me, that this site won't keep me logged in when I go back to the main page?

You are telling me, that this site won't keep me logged in when I go back to the main page?

It's a weird bug. Some people have fixed it by refreshing. I had it in a subforum, and since I refreshed, I haven't had it since.

Also: When I add people on Skype and they never talk to me. Come on guys, why add me if you're just gonna ignore me?

1 person likes this

And the newer message board software does not let me copy or paste text. This means I am unable to post images or links. One of the reasons I abandoned SF-O. I do not want to abandon this community as well,  but if my tablet does not like this site,  what am I to do? And now the text is lagging badly to where typing takes fucking forever.  I call for a rollback.

The drain cloggage at work. Holy fuck it was ungodly. It was like some sweet-sour rotting stench, like 7 tons of diseased fruit with a bit of shit on it. My mummy could smell it on me but I can't have a shower yet as I have things to do at home first, after I stop taking a break.

I really hate it when you make yourself a grilled cheese toastie, then take a bite out of it even after leaving it to cool. The insides feel hotter than the sun!

1 person likes this

I hate having to work so hard for so long to have the time and money to enjoy the simple pleasures. I don't mind a cost, I just don't want so high of a cost.

Edited by Skylar Husky

Only got like, one sketch out today. I am unworthy of being called an artist! ! I deserve the slaps

*pulls out a large stick labeled as "The Slaps"* now you use that furry given gift of art or so help me

The fact that I'm overly critical of myself. It makes it very difficult to find positives, which I have a habit of breaking down into a pile of negatives... And that makes doing some things and answering some questions very difficult I:

The fact that I refrain from posting much on the forum in fear of making a fool out of myself.

1 person likes this