Rant:Extreme popular fetish kids videos

Nova

I dont know why such crap is made for kids. There was a video with pregnant spider men. Then there are videos like this all over youtube, they have like 1-40 million views and nobody talks english in the comment section, acting is bad.

Why do videos like this exist. Even pewds doesnt have so many views. If i had childs i would never allow them to watch this crap. Tree vision is better. Even yiff is better then this.

These videos have much less comments and subs then views .

Not even the title is in proper english. xD

It seems like these are attempts at making easy money by getting kids to drop in.

I'm not sure about you, but I'd bet you money my nephews and niece have stumbled upon at least one of these while searching the crap they do on YouTube. Let me jump to another computer and test this out.

My nephew constantly looks for Power Rangers crap. Does "power rangers" get me to this strange crap? Yes, and on the first page.

power.PNG

He also likes Peppa Pig. Does "peppa pig" get me to this strange crap? Yes.

peppa.PNG

I would bet you money at this point that "spiderman" will also throw this crap to you.

spider.PNG

Hey! That stats video has everything my other nephew loves plus "ABC Song." I wonder if that video's content matches the title and description just as well as the other videos manage.

stats.PNG

Nope. I feel cheated. Where are my ABC Song channel stats? I know they didn't throw out my ABC Song for PewDiePie!

I think we can blame members of non-english speaking countries attempting to monetize clickbait on youtube as the reason it exists, and the views being instant click and instant close because 'wtf'. The whole 'paid by amount of minutes of video watched' thing can only curb people so far if they have all the time in the world and multiple avenues of grabbing money, yaknow?

Edit: Not that members of english-speaking countries don't also do this, but those are more likely to be reported, methinks.

Yeah, these videos are the new big thing on youtube, getting small children to clicking them by including as many character names as possible in the titles.

There are also the toy review channels that do things similarly aimed at simply getting children to click on them, and even this really oddly specific trend of making various things into Jello molds:

The weirdest part is, this channel does the same exact thing with different bottles and still gets millions of views on each. Do people really need tutorials on this kind of thing? and why would they even want to do it in the first place?

1 hour ago, Osrik said:

Yeah, these videos are the new big thing on youtube, getting small children to clicking them by including as many character names as possible in the titles.

There are also the toy review channels that do things similarly aimed at simply getting children to click on them, and even this really oddly specific trend of making various things into Jello molds:

The weirdest part is, this channel does the same exact thing with different bottles and still gets millions of views on each. Do people really need tutorials on this kind of thing? and why would they even want to do it in the first place?

I dunno. Tutorials on utilizing different molds to make gummy candies seems more valuable than watching the aforementioned spiderman vid any day. At least the former has it's use, especially if you are looking for activities to do with kids or for a kid party. 

That aside, his voice is goofy as shit. 

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

I dunno. Tutorials on utilizing different molds to make gummy candies seems more valuable than watching the aforementioned spiderman vid any day. At least the former has it's use, especially if you are looking for activities to do with kids or for a kid party. 

That aside, his voice is goofy as shit. 

I guess it is a little more useful, but the main thing that annoys me about this guy (other than his voice) is that he seems to have posted around 10 of these videos in which he does the exact same thing with different bottles... it serves no purpose other than to generate more ad revenue.

I don't think I've ever been more scared to click on a topic on this site.

But yeah, it's just clickbait. Sometimes shit like this can lead to unintentionally hilarious shit. For example:

This guy isn't trolling. Judging by the comments section of various videos, the channel takes suggestions from comments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Osrik said:

I guess it is a little more useful, but the main thing that annoys me about this guy (other than his voice) is that he seems to have posted around 10 of these videos in which he does the exact same thing with different bottles... it serves no purpose other than to generate more ad revenue.

The voice of the guy who makes the jelly bottles is so horrible that i want to do a tripple backflip from the eiffeltower and hope that my ears break

• Like 1

There's a h3h3Productions video on their 2nd channel about these videos. They pretty much concluded that these video are view-botted, and most of the subscribers and commenters are bots too. Proportionally, not a whole amount of real people enjoy this crap.

12 minutes ago, Wax said:

There's a h3h3Productions video on their 2nd channel about these videos. They pretty much concluded that these video are view-botted, and most of the subscribers and commenters are bots too. Proportionally, not a whole amount of real people enjoy this crap.

Could you please link the video?