Zara's Posting Questionnaire Part 2: This Story Aint Over

Zaraphayx

Posting Questionnaire Part 2  

39 members have voted

1. 1. I encounter someone I don't like on the furrums...

• Call them humiliating names, being offended is a part of life.
    • Avoid that user, block them if necessary.
    • Habitually report minor rule violations made by them which I would not report if others had made them.
    • I can say whatever I want to them, it's the internet!
  2. 2. The mods made an administrative decision which I do not agree with...

• Keep breaking the same rule over and over again, they're just nerds on the internet, no one is the boss of me!
    • Complain about the decision in the Discord chat without confronting the staff directly.
    • Send the mod(s) in question an inquiring PM, asking for their reasoning behind their decision and suggesting alternatives should I disagree.
    • Concost a subversive scheme to overthrow the established order and install friends in their place.
  3. 3. I'm having a bad day/week/month/year/life and I am not in a good mood, I should...

• Avoid the furrums for a bit.
    • Head to the nearest forum games/blackhole/bitcoin debate thread to cheer me up, laughter is the best medicine!
    • Make a vent thread about it and aggressively dismiss all criticism of my rant or general behavior, I didn't ask for your opinion!
    • Vaguely threaten suicide and then act like everyone else is overreacting when I've had my fill of attention.

You thought I had forgotten? Wrong, I never forget anything when posting is concerned.

I implore all posters to take the survey and discuss below if desired. As we all know, posting is the most important part of membership here at Phoenix.corvidae.org and it is a subject of discussion that should not be taken lightly, so please answer honestly. :^)

Here is Part 1 for those who have not filled it out yet! Please do so if you have not already, I cannot stress how important this is.

• Like 3

First question is very situational for me and missing the answer I wanted to go with, but since "avoid" is closest I went with that. What did they do that makes me not like them? If they're being an outright dick to me or someone I care about I'm probably gonna report them for that, but I'm not gonna go around reporting every little thing they did wrong because that's stupid. If they just post with an attitude I generally don't care for I'll simply ignore them.

2 is also missing a key answer some people here have very much opted for: post on the forums bitching about it.

3 is also missing the answer I would have gone with, so I just picked "avoid the furrums" since it's pretty close. I probably would just lurk, only post when I saw something super worthwhile to respond to. Some of the threads here can be downright depressing and this place doesn't offer me anything more than something to waste time on when I have nothing else to do, so there's no reason to try to force myself to post when I don't want to. Despite how I've thought about doing it, I refuse to allow myself to rant at a bunch of people I don't know, because then have to worry about how much I'm being judged for it. Worse yet, I don't want to be pitied.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kinare said:

First question is very situational for me and missing the answer I wanted to go with, but since "avoid" is closest I went with that. What did they do that makes me not like them? If they're being an outright dick to me or someone I care about I'm probably gonna report them for that, but I'm not gonna go around reporting every little thing they did wrong because that's stupid. If they just post with an attitude I generally don't care for I'll simply ignore them.

2 is also missing a key answer some people here have very much opted for: post on the forums bitching about it.

3 is also missing the answer I would have gone with, so I just picked "avoid the furrums" since it's pretty close. I probably would just lurk, only post when I saw something super worthwhile to respond to. Some of the threads here can be downright depressing and this place doesn't offer me anything more than something to waste time on when I have nothing else to do, so there's no reason to try to force myself to post when I don't want to. Despite how I've thought about doing it, I refuse to allow myself to rant at a bunch of people I don't know, because then have to worry about how much I'm being judged for it. Worse yet, I don't want to be pitied.

berneydidnotread.gif

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

snip snap

I like how, despite not reading what is not a very long post to begin with, you took the time to post that useless gif to try to seem cool. Good job. *slow clap*

Not sure what I did to make you feel like you need to be rude to me, but ok. You have fun with that. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

11 minutes ago, Kinare said:

Mao mao mao, mao mao meow mao mao mao mao mao mao mao mao meow, mao mao mao mao mao mao mao mao mao mao mao meow. Meow mao. *mao mao*

Mao mao mao mao mao mao mao meow mao mao mao mao mao mao mao mao mao, mao meow. Mao meow mao mao mao. Meow mao mao mao mao mao.

• Like 5