Zara's Posting Questionnaire Part 1

Zaraphayx

Posting Questionnaire Part 1  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of feedback should I leave on a post (or opinion) I don't like?

• Provide constructive criticism, politely.
    • Remind them that they suck at posting, and life.
    • Explain to them why their post was stupid.
    • Disrespect and condescend.
  2. 2. If someone does not agree with/like my post I should...

• Rephrase my opinion without further expanding on it or substantiating any claims.
    • Respond with an elaborate 5 paragraph essay and imply that everyone unwilling to enact the labor of engaging in a protracted debate with you has conceded their point.
    • Move on.
    • It's my calling in life to fix people's thinking! Keep telling them the same thing!
  3. 3. Someone starts a thread in the forum that I find dumb...

• Call them a troll and imply that they are mentally handicapped in the thread
    • Avoid threads and other conversations which that user starts.
    • Start correcting their grammatical errors for them.
    • Post a meme.

I'm very much expecting something like "ok, if you guys voted this way, why don't you act this way" type of thing coming. It seems as though many of the people here though didn't answer what they really thought, more went for a joke response. Common sense still has majority in 2/3 questions, though!

That, or Zara suddenly cares what people think of him and is going to reduce his shitposting if the results of this poll tell him to? :L (I know, not likely, and surely it would be missed.)

On 5/26/2016 at 11:19 AM, Kosha said:

Where's the "I'm Gay" option"?

This is a multi-part questionnaire, don't worry, there is still time.

On 5/26/2016 at 5:58 PM, Revates said:

Some of these were hard questions, but I did my best for The Posting Gods and their prophet, Zara.

Thank you furriend Revates, The Posting Gods smile upon your piety.

16 hours ago, Kinare said:

I'm very much expecting something like "ok, if you guys voted this way, why don't you act this way" type of thing coming. It seems as though many of the people here though didn't answer what they really thought, more went for a joke response. Common sense still has majority in 2/3 questions, though!

That, or Zara suddenly cares what people think of him and is going to reduce his shitposting if the results of this poll tell him to? :L (I know, not likely, and surely it would be missed.)

All will be revealed in time.

• Like 2