Hi I'm a dork

MuttButt

I'm not new but I feel like I haven't made a real post in months, so I figured I'd reintroduce myself in case there are any new faces around here :3

hello new and old furriends, I'm matty the stoner hippie mutt, I like cute fuzzy things, drugs, smash bros, bikes, and other stuff probably

bork

Hey there, welcome, I'm pretty much new, but have seen you around a bit, due to your hypnotic avi! Also a fan of getting stoned here, though not nearly as often as I used to, but it's way more fun than drinking. Plus, it makes watching bad B movies a lot more fun, as well as other things...

1 hour ago, Eggdodger said:

Here's as good a place to ask as any. Do you play Melee online on Dolphin at all? I'd love to get my ass kicked.

nope, but I've been meaning to set it up one of these days! Do I need a hella beefy computer for it to run smoothly? Also do you recommend a particular GC controller adapter? I was planning on getting a mayflash.

Yeah, emulating in general is going to use up a lot of resources because they're usually less efficient resource wise than the real thing (understandably so). I remember back when even a GBA emulator was slow. That was a good decade ago, though.

Mayflash is what I have. Works great, plus it'll even work on a Wii U if you ever decide to play the Chess of Smash Brothers. ;P

Hm. If Smash 4 is Chess, that makes Melee theĀ Operation of Smash games. My hands hurt trying to play it seriously.

1 hour ago, Eggdodger said:

Yeah, emulating in general is going to use up a lot of resources because they're usually less efficient resource wise than the real thing (understandably so). I remember back when even a GBA emulator was slow. That was a good decade ago, though.

Mayflash is what I have. Works great, plus it'll even work on a Wii U if you ever decide to play the Chess of Smash Brothers. ;P

Hm. If Smash 4 is Chess, that makes Melee theĀ Operation of Smash games. My hands hurt trying to play it seriously.

weh, well I dunno if my laptop will even be able to run it that well. I reckon I'll test it before I invest in the adapter.

I don't own a wii U, but next time I visit my buddy choco we can play some smfoursh together, I have a sickkk mario, he doesn't fuck around

the pain is worth for when you get to do fun stuff like this tho:Ā http://gfycat.com/InfamousBleakAustraliankelpieĀ https://gfycat.com/DefinitiveSaltyCranefly

10 minutes ago, MuttButt said:

weh, well I dunno if my laptop will even be able to run it that well. I reckon I'll test it before I invest in the adapter.

I don't own a wii U, but next time I visit my buddy choco we can play some smfoursh together, I have a sickkk mario, he doesn't fuck around

the pain is worth for when you get to do fun stuff like this tho:Ā http://gfycat.com/InfamousBleakAustraliankelpieĀ https://gfycat.com/DefinitiveSaltyCranefly

Listen man, I've seen your Falcon. I don't want to fight your Falcon. xD

I seem to be eternally cursed to be attracted to low-tier characters. Not just Smash, okay? Any game. In Melee my favorite to play is Game & Watch. I would love to play Luigi, though, if I could ever figure him out, ugh.Ā In Smash 4, I'm best with Robin, Donkey Kong and Wario. Wario's actually good, Donkey Kong is mid-tier (which is good for a heavy) and Robin is nigh represented due to awful frame data. I liked Villager for a time, who is a solid BĀ tier, but my skill with him plateaued a few months in, so I felt IĀ had to switch mains.

I wish that there was an active scene in my area, but online play is okay too.

58 minutes ago, Eggdodger said:

Listen man, I've seen your Falcon. I don't want to fight your Falcon. xD

I seem to be eternally cursed to be attracted to low-tier characters. Not just Smash, okay? Any game. In Melee my favorite to play is Game & Watch. I would love to play Luigi, though, if I could ever figure him out, ugh.Ā In Smash 4, I'm best with Robin, Donkey Kong and Wario. Wario's actually good, Donkey Kong is mid-tier (which is good for a heavy) and Robin is nigh represented due to awful frame data. I liked Villager for a time, who is a solid B tier, but my skill with him plateaued a few months in, so I felt IĀ had to switch mains.

I wish that there was an active scene in my area, but online play is okay too.

that ain't no thang, I can whip out my dong if you prefer :>

photo.jpg

• Like 1