I'm sick of people...

GemWolf

15 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

and I got reported for sending someone a friendly PM simply cos they don't like me - they don't like me because my son is on meds that he don't agree with 

What medicine is it, and why is it being given to your son? Did your PM have any relation to such whatsoever? Did the person you PM'd explicitly say this is the reason you were reported, or is this an assumption? If its an assumption, do you have any evidence to indicate that this is the reason for it?

Alternatively, if this is something that is best not to be talked about out in the open, perhaps you ought' to work it out in private and shouldn't have said anything about it here.

2 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

Ok what? What is despicable?

The fact that you don't already know would make this a pointless endeavor. It has been pointed out to you before. I'm not going to waste my time reasoning with you. I'd rather continue laughing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vae said:

I saw the report. I assure you that is not the reason.

People telling you to leave them alone is not an opening to continue those arguments through PMs if they don't want to. You're not in any kind of position to force that from them.
Stop doing that.

Hey woah! That is not what i am doing. It was simple explanation because I couldn't reply on the thread an I had no intention of arguing and no intention of carrying it on. 

1 minute ago, XoPachi said:

Stop barking, Fido. 

Wait, what are you eating? COME HERE! What's in your mouth!?

continues to bark at thread

slinks over to you with sad dog eyes only to spit out a piece of the torn up thread :3

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Revates said:

Hmmmm... this thread is called "I'm sick of PEOPLE" Lucky I'm actually a dog.

I'm just Ludwig.

1 minute ago, GemWolf said:

Hey woah! That is not what i am doing. It was simple explanation because I couldn't reply on the thread an I had no intention of arguing and no intention of carrying it on. 

Nah, I saw the conversation. That is very much not what you were doing.

If the thread is dropped, the argument in turn should be dropped. Furthermore, someone telling you directly not to talk to them isn't an opening for "But but but..."
That is, under all technicality, harassment.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vae said:

I'm just Ludwig.

Nah, I saw the conversation. That is very much not what you were doing.

If the thread is dropped, the argument in turn should be dropped. Furthermore, someone telling you directly not to talk to them isn't an opening for "But but but..."
That is, under all technicality, harassment.

Yes I agree, however there was no need to be so aggressive. And yes usually I leave things on the thread, but it was a direct attack at a very very old post I made about my child so naturally I wanted to address it.

It was not meant as an attack. I have not messaged them since 

3 minutes ago, 6tails said:

Waiting SIX YEARS to post a thread like this is what I like to call holding a serious grudge.

lol okay 

3 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

Yes I agree, however there was no need to be so aggressive.

A callout thread generalizing nearly the entire forum as assholes for the actions of one isn't much better.

Just now, Zaraphayx said:

Why don't these assholes like me!!!!!!!11

They probably stink.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GemWolf said:

and I got reported for sending someone a friendly PM simply cos they don't like me - they don't like me because my son is on meds that he don't agree with 

Did you seriously make a thread because you messaged someone after they explicitly asked you to not private message them?

I even said I wasn't gonna pop you for it, since hey, hearts in the right place, or whatever, but you hafta respect when someone asks you to.. y'know, not??

You coulda left it alone! But now we have another goddamn thread to deal with. 

This is ridiculous. Locking. My patience is seriously wearing thin. Also some of you are proving her fucking point. 

• Guest locked this topic