Shiggedi Shex, chaotic coyote from Germany

Shex

Hey guys 

I'm Shex, I'm from Germany, currently living in the US to study a semester abroad. 

I'm 25 years old, female, studying to become a teacher back in Germany. I really enjoy my time in the states, made awesome friends and experiences and just love to be here. I'm an artist as well, I've been drawing for years now. Also, I've been active in the furry fandom since 2010, been to smaller Cons and next week I'll be at MFF, my biggest Con ever. 

I love videogames, watching series, reading, drawing (of course), and just hanging out on the internet. Also I love online pet games and I want to make one my own one day. 

My fursona is a coyote with some stripes, his refsheet is here: Link to click on :3

So, I decided to try some more furry boards, I'm active in our German one but I'm looking for... just a different community, that's why I am here. 

Soooooooo... hi! 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

Looking to teach anything in particular?

Also what games do you play?

What is your fave season?

Welcome

Yes, I will teach English (as a second language) and art later, in Germany teachers have to have two subjects at least :>

For games, I love roleplaygames and simulations, especially co-op stuff, my favourite games I played were Awesomenauts, Divinity, Gothic and Risen (my two favourite games, both developed in Germany, intensive story roleplay games), Armello, Sims (1&2), Zoo Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Portal 1&2, Terraria, Minecraft... and tons more :') Since I only brought my iPad to the states I currently don't play any games ^

Favourite season... hmmm, I love them all :3

5 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Welcome German person! :3

Do you mean you want to make your own pet game one day? Or have a pet one day?

I have two pet rabbits and want a dog, but what I wanted to say there was that I want to create a pet game on my own :)

@LadyRadarEars

Long ears are the best! <3

Thanks for the welcome y'all <3 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Shex said:

Yes, I will teach English (as a second language) and art later, in Germany teachers have to have two subjects at least :>

For games, I love roleplaygames and simulations, especially co-op stuff, my favourite games I played were Awesomenauts, Divinity, Gothic and Risen (my two favourite games, both developed in Germany, intensive story roleplay games), Armello, Sims (1&2), Zoo Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Portal 1&2, Terraria, Minecraft... and tons more :') Since I only brought my iPad to the states I currently don't play any games ^

Favourite season... hmmm, I love them all :3

I have two pet rabbits and want a dog, but what I wanted to say there was that I want to create a pet game on my own :)

@LadyRadarEars

Long ears are the best! <3

Thanks for the welcome y'all <3 

Ah, Armello? Excellent! We have a Discord server setup to coordinate games (and provide microphone chat, if desired) between forum-goers looking to play with each other! If your interested in joining, pm me and I'll get an invite for you.

1 hour ago, Socketosis said:

Oh! Do you happen to have any programming experience or any interest in learning it? :D

I wish I did! I started learning it, but decided that doing both, artwork and programming, would be too much, especially as I have high expectations for my game :') 

My current plan is to partner up with a programmer. 

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

Ah, Armello? Excellent! We have a Discord server setup to coordinate games (and provide microphone chat, if desired) between forum-goers looking to play with each other! If your interested in joining, pm me and I'll get an invite for you.

Discooooord <3 

I'll join as soon as I am back, early next year :> 

33 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

SHIGGITY SHIGGITY SHWHA

ahem. Anyway, welcome to the loony bin.

Oh lol! I didn't know that one :D 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Saxon said:

Willkommen. Ich hoffe dass du diese Foren geniessen werden!

clooooose enough. in this case it would be "wirst" tho cuz germany likes to have a future,a present and a past version for a ton of words. and because youre leavin future wishes i guess it ends up being "wirst" instead of "werden"... but then again i always slept in class so the hell do i know right?
jedenfalls herzlich wilkommen shex in diesem... sagen wir mal sehr interessantem forum.
wünsch dir nen angenehmen aufenthalt. ^w^

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Saxon said:

Willkommen. Ich hoffe dass du diese Foren geniessen werden!

Danke! :D

5 hours ago, shiy0 said:

clooooose enough. in this case it would be "wirst" tho cuz germany likes to have a future,a present and a past version for a ton of words. and because youre leavin future wishes i guess it ends up being "wirst" instead of "werden"... but then again i always slept in class so the hell do i know right?
jedenfalls herzlich wilkommen shex in diesem... sagen wir mal sehr interessantem forum.
wünsch dir nen angenehmen aufenthalt. ^w^

True, "wirst" instead of "werden" would be correct :)

Danke jedenfalls für die lieben Wünsche :)

• Like 1

Greetings, and welcome! I'd love to see Germany some day, I was a lit major, and have been reading a lot of Thomas Mann: Magic Mountain, Doctor Faustus, Death in Venice. An amazing author. (reading in English translations)

And you have wonderful wines, and beers...especially the wheat-beers, and a type known as Kölsch. (so good in the summer!)

Hope you have fun here, and I bet they treat teachers much nice in Germany than here...used to be a pretty decent job here, but the pay in the US has not kept pace, and other aspects make being a teacher less and less attractive in the US, especially in poor areas, where the schools are very unequally funded. I hope they respect teachers more in Germany :)

• Like 1