My Favorite!

DrGravitas

Simple game. A poster poses a question in the form of "What's your favorite X" and the poster below answers then poses their own such question!

Ex.

Poster 1: What's your favorite animal?

Poster 2: Foxes, naturally! What's your favorite melon?

Explaining why is encouraged! Let's being:

What's your favorite meme?

• Like 2

So many choices! There's so much to love from the periods of the American Revolution, the Napoleonic Era, and The Victorian Era; it's hard to choose just one favorite. They're all so rich with stories of discovery, exploration, glory, and trials. I suppose I'll go with the rise of Napoleon purely for the impressive feat of altering the balance of power in Europe and changing the course of the world. It was very important and led to many great changes, some for the worse but also for the better. The modern world would be unrecognizable had it happened differently.

What is your favorite invention?

17 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Salmiakki. That's something i had in sweden, and it was delightful! Chocolate filled with black liquorice... the best of both!

What's your favourite historic event?

THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S SPELLED IN SWEDEN. IT'S SIMPLY "Salmiak" or "Saltlakrits". The glorious name of "Salmiakki" is reserved for the Finns, which we are quite fond of, even I. This is a travesty! To confuse us for the Swedes, blah bad bah. 

This reply also answers to the question above. My favorite country is the one where I live currently, Finland

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S SPELLED IN SWEDEN. IT'S SIMPLY "Salmiak" or "Saltlakrits". The glorious name of "Salmiakki" is reserved for the Finns, which we are quite fond of, even I. This is a travesty! To confuse us for the Swedes, blah bad bah. 

This reply also answers to the question above. My favorite country is the one where I live currently, Finland

It said salmiakki on the package

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fossa-Boy said:

The Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge comics/stories written and drawn by Carl Barks in the 1940-1960s, by a long shot. (and often reprinted)

What's your favorite fruit?

The man was a legend. RIP.

Also, glad to find another Donald Duck fan. Don Rosa also made great comics, who is my favorite. 

---

My favorite season is summer. Everything is so fresh, vibrant, pleasant and its a wonderful time to go outside (heat waves suck tho) 

Favorite household appliance? 

• Like 1

God... I have a few, some of the first games I've ever played. Ace Attorney, obviously. There's also the Paper Mario series (specifically, The Thousand-Year Door and Colour Splash), as well as a Spongebob game called Battle for Bikini Bottom. Easily the best game licensed game I've played.

What's your favourite thing to keep as a pet?

My first time on Space Mountain in Disney World. It was so dark at first, but then there were lights flashing everywhere while we were moving in a kart at around 70mph. It was like an acid trip at some points, but still an amazing experience that I'll always remember. 

What kind of food do you enjoy eating the most?

• Like 1

Depriving furries of the ability to play any and all video games, for extended periods of time, and making them take month long wilderness excursions instead...with NO phones, smart of otherwise.

What's your favorite kind of tree?

• Like 3

Bonzai, because according to the allergy tests it's the only friggin tree I'm not allergic to.

Also birch trees, I think they have a wonderful shape and colour that impart a sense of calm to a scene.

Frick, forgot to do the next one.

What's your favorite bodypart?

(Have some decency while answering :v)

• Like 2

Huh, I can't say I have one. I just know what I like, when I see it. But I will say Little Red Raincoat, who did my main character pic for my main (skunk) fursona, because she did such an amazing job of him hanging off a branch in the Alabama Swamps, looking thoughtful, on my FA page. Still no Fossa art...have not kept up too much with my FA page, and art, all in all.

What's your favorite thought when you're so depressed you don't wanna get out of under the covers or leave the house, and are just laying there, shaking?

My favourite thought during depression? That even though it's hard now, it WILL get better, and that I have so many people who care for me and love me. And then I start listening to cute music likeFollow the Arrow and All Smiles. :)

What is your favourite way to spend a cold day?

Difficult one. Babylon 5 is my favourite TV series when it's down to pure enjoyment and the number of times I've watched it, but Doctor Who is my favourite for pure nostalgia and associated merchandise. It's odd, but while I'd rather watch Babylon 5, I'd rather think about (and create stuff based on) Doctor Who.

What's your favourite weird noise?